+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

security guard

Sep 18, 2023
I’m working as a security guard in UAE since 9 months.I have lots of experience in security field.I had done FirstAiders training also.
I want to emigrated to Canada for my better future.
Surendra Kumar shahi

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I’m working as a security guard in UAE since 9 months.I have lots of experience in security field.I had done FirstAiders training also.
I want to emigrated to Canada for my better future.
Surendra Kumar shahi
If you want to immigrate then research Express Entry.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry.html

There are no jobs here. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.

The chances of getting a LMIA for a security guard position are very low.

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
If you want to immigrate then research Express Entry.

There are no jobs here. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job apartment security guards. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. Most if not all jobs posted will say that you must be a citizen, PR or a person with work authorization to apply so no point in applying for those jobs.

The chances of getting a LMIA for a security guard position are very low.
I have worked many different type of posts, from the reception desk, to maximum security housing units. I am currently unarmed ( ) at a hospital. I am considering switching to housing security (Section 8, Neighborhoods, Apt Complex, etc). The problem is, I have never done Housing before. I am licensed Armed, baton, spray, cuffing, and Taser, which seems to be required a lot around here (Nashville). Any advice, comments, and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am a short, fat guy, with fighting skills similar to that of the easter bunny after thanksgiving dinner, sooo.....

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
I have worked many different type of posts, from the reception desk, to maximum security housing units. I am currently unarmed ( ) at a hospital. I am considering switching to housing security (Section 8, Neighborhoods, Apt Complex, etc). The problem is, I have never done Housing before. I am licensed Armed, baton, spray, cuffing, and Taser, which seems to be required a lot around here (Nashville). Any advice, comments, and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am a short, fat guy, with fighting skills similar to that of the easter bunny after thanksgiving dinner, sooo.....
Total BS post, scammer

Mar 5, 2024
Hello am Kenneth from Kenya need any job security ,garage,warehouse or any other job available am so experienced i have done paramilitary training with the kenya national youth service for six months so am well experienced and so active in any field and I can work under zero supervision because I know what am doing anyone willing and capable of assisting me to relocate to Canada I will really appreciate alot

james23445432

May 18, 2024
That's great! Canada offers many opportunities for skilled security professionals. Make sure to check the specific immigration requirements for your profession and consider contacting a Canadian immigration consultant for guidance, it is recommended to get security guard certification by high authorities companies like Commissionaires or PSiRA.

Last edited: