+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Section 16(1)(c) on GCMS Notes ... advice needed !!

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Hi, I am AOR - 14 Feb , CEC. Medical pass & IP1 - 12 March. RCMP request - 1 May, submitted RCMP - 1 May .
I received my GCMS notes today. If someone could please help me. On the email received it says -

"The processing of your request is now complete. Please refer to the following for an explanation as to what was released:
Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 19(1) personal information"

The pages which are marked as 16(1)(c) are as follows -

ASSOCIATIONS -
Application & Cases - 0
Some info is white out(hidden) under it.
GROUPS -
Groups - 0
Again, some info is white out (hidden) under it.

On the last page where agent notes are -
Note #
Created date - 2017/04/22
Created by - abc
Updated date - 2017/04/22
Updated by - abc
Restricted - No
Label - General
Office - CPC -Ottawa
Text -
Everything under is white out(hidden).

My question is - As all of the agent notes from CPC - Ottawa are hidden how can i interpret it. Is it something serious. I have no such history and have a clean record. Could it be related to RCMP request. Though there was a note regarding RCMP fingerprint request on 13 March on my notes ..I received the RCMP request on May 1. There was lot of delay in asking for the report.

Any insight into it would be appreciated. Thanks

Beppy

Aug 17, 2019
Hello. Please I'm in this same situation. What was the outcome for you pls. Kindly advise.
Thank you

PRC

Jun 14, 2021
Hi, I am AOR - 14 Feb , CEC. Medical pass & IP1 - 12 March. RCMP request - 1 May, submitted RCMP - 1 May .
I received my GCMS notes today. If someone could please help me. On the email received it says -

"The processing of your request is now complete. Please refer to the following for an explanation as to what was released:
Disposition of your records: Disclosed in part

Section(s) of the Act applied (if applicable): 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 19(1) personal information"

The pages which are marked as 16(1)(c) are as follows -

ASSOCIATIONS -
Application & Cases - 0
Some info is white out(hidden) under it.
GROUPS -
Groups - 0
Again, some info is white out (hidden) under it.

On the last page where agent notes are -
Note #
Created date - 2017/04/22
Created by - abc
Updated date - 2017/04/22
Updated by - abc
Restricted - No
Label - General
Office - CPC -Ottawa
Text -
Everything under is white out(hidden).

My question is - As all of the agent notes from CPC - Ottawa are hidden how can i interpret it. Is it something serious. I have no such history and have a clean record. Could it be related to RCMP request. Though there was a note regarding RCMP fingerprint request on 13 March on my notes ..I received the RCMP request on May 1. There was lot of delay in asking for the report.

Any insight into it would be appreciated. Thanks
Hello, did you find answer to this question? What was the outcome did you get your PR?