+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

secondary clearance issue after medical

ikram7805

Dec 11, 2016
hello, I am from Bangladesh. I submitted my medical reports on 26th November to Singapore office via VFS. I have not yet received any further instruction. when I sent them a mail asking about my application status. they replied that my application is under secondary clearance. my classes will start from January 5th and i am very tensed about the matter.Can anyone explain this issue of Secondary Clearance? How long can this process take? :(

macIndia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
L-7.5, R- 7, S-7,W-7
ikram7805 said:
hello, I am from Bangladesh. I submitted my medical reports on 26th November to Singapore office via VFS. I have not yet received any further instruction. when I sent them a mail asking about my application status. they replied that my application is under secondary clearance. my classes will start from January 5th and i am very tensed about the matter.Can anyone explain this issue of Secondary Clearance? How long can this process take? :(
What is the application status in MyCIC portal ? if you haven't linked your paper file on your cic portal then you can do that and monitor the status online by yourself.

ikram7805

Dec 11, 2016
macIndia said:
What is the application status in MyCIC portal ? if you haven't linked your paper file on your cic portal then you can do that and monitor the status online by yourself.
Thank you for your response. I didn't link my paper files on my CIC portal.My application is under process. three of us applied at the same time. one among us has already got his visa. it took them less than 1 month to process his file. after waiting someday both of us emailed the CIC office and they replied that our files are under secondary clearance where they need to communicate with the external authorities. I don't understand what they meant by this.

Saikat1313

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct 2016
File Transfer...
17th Oct 2016
Med's Request
1st Nov 2016
Med's Done....
3th Nov 2016
Passport Req..
13th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22 Dec 2016
ikram7805 said:
Thank you for your response. I didn't link my paper files on my CIC portal.My application is under process. three of us applied at the same time. one among us has already got his visa. it took them less than 1 month to process his file. after waiting someday both of us emailed the CIC office and they replied that our files are under secondary clearance where they need to communicate with the external authorities. I don't understand what they meant by this.
I am having the same issue as you are my friend.. all we can do is wait now :(

macIndia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
L-7.5, R- 7, S-7,W-7
ikram7805 said:
Don't worry. Secondary screening is just a part of file processing which IRCC does it randomly on files to check your admissibility to Canada, verifying your declaration (funds, acceptance) and/or documentation. If you know that everything you filed is legit, then there is nothing to worry about.

seekerPEEKER16

Dec 8, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-09-2016
File Transfer...
7-09-2016
Med's Request
30-09-2016
Med's Done....
2-10-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
ikram7805 said:
I am waiting for more than 3 months now brother after my medicals still no response.i m also bangladeshi.

parvez1

Jul 18, 2018
how long did it take for you to get your visa after this

parvez1

Jul 18, 2018
after how many days did you get your visa
were you able to attend your class on time

Niloyahmed33

Jun 2, 2023
Hi, guys, all of you got your visas I am facing a similar issue waiting for a year since no response could you please tell me what are the secondary clearances my work permit application got stuck with the process.