Jul 12, 2018
Anybody who has similar experience:

residence - UAE, Nationality Pakistani

AoR - Feb 2017
IP2 - August 2018
medical got expired in Jan 2018
CIC asked medical on July 10, 2018
Medical passed again July 17, 2018

it looks my application is moving forward quickly.

I want to know that:

1. How much time it usually takes in similar cases to get PPR when medicals are done second time?
2. DO I need to get new police certifcates as well? will cic ask for new police certifcates as well.

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Normally really quickly, like within a week or 10 days. However, do you have any idea why yours took so long? Whats your visa office? And do you have a lot of travel history? How about number of dependents?

MSZ

Jul 12, 2018
Normally really quickly, like within a week or 10 days. However, do you have any idea why yours took so long? Whats your visa office? And do you have a lot of travel history? How about number of dependents?
thanks

no I dont have lot of travel history just vacation etc.
London office as per last gcms Pakistani nation

faizanahmed

Mar 2, 2017
MSZ, what's your status now? I too went through a similar process. Only I submitted the second medical last week. How much should I expect to wait

MSZ

Jul 12, 2018
MSZ, what's your status now? I too went through a similar process. Only I submitted the second medical last week. How much should I expect to wait
it was pretty quick. within one week of medical exam, I got passport request. Apparently, the medical center loaded results in 3-4 days and my status changed to medical passed. After one day, I got PPR in my box. And I quickly submitted my docs to VFS in dubai, and within 2 weeks I got my passport back. (it took only 3-4 working days when CoPR was issued and my status was changed as final decision "approved).

Best of luck in your case. its just few days away, dont worry

Reactions: Daria13 and Jomush

Jomush

Dec 2, 2018
it was pretty quick. within one week of medical exam, I got passport request. Apparently, the medical center loaded results in 3-4 days and my status changed to medical passed. After one day, I got PPR in my box. And I quickly submitted my docs to VFS in dubai, and within 2 weeks I got my passport back. (it took only 3-4 working days when CoPR was issued and my status was changed as final decision "approved).

Thank you for

Thank you for the update. Me too just completed the second medicals yesterday and waiting.

Samzzk

Aug 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-12-2015
Med's Done....
29-06-2017
Hi guys i am dec 2015 applicant. I have my wife on my application as a dependent. Cic requested both of our medicals on 6th nov which we submitted within a week. It has been a month now since we gave our meds and we havnt heard anythng back. We think at this stage that they are just stalling us n we might never get our ppr. Its been 3years now.

FahadNov2018

Star Member
May 1, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20 -11- 2018
Med's Request
30-08-2019
Med's Done....
05-09-2019
Hi guys i am dec 2015 applicant. I have my wife on my application as a dependent. Cic requested both of our medicals on 6th nov which we submitted within a week. It has been a month now since we gave our meds and we havnt heard anythng back. We think at this stage that they are just stalling us n we might never get our ppr. Its been 3years now.
I think you should apply for Mandamus.

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Finally got the PPR request after long waiting of 23 months. But I am surprised that my cic account is not updated yet anything!!!!

Reactions: John david