+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS VISA

atif ali

May 12, 2016
Any updates Atif Ali and Captainmew?
I checked yesterday(19th june) the processing time for study visa outside has gone to 10 weeks for non-sds but we even tho applying through sds aren't getting any reply after 10 weeks. Any updates? Mine js still the same

no update yet

uzair ahmed

May 20, 2024
" I am not satified that you will leave canada at the end of your studies because: The purpose of your visit to canada is not consistent with the temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application"
This was a really lame reason, they had nothing so they gave it , it looks likes an auto refusal,template refusals.
I had shown proper funds , properties, paid whole gic ammount, first year fees, everything was perfect, no country ties reason just a lame sentence.
My SOP was very good and my consultant and the people that read it were really impressed by it and said it is really convincing and visa chances would be high.
Talking about my other two friends, one of them got refusal at 6:30 pm i got at 4:50 pm, both got the same reason on the same day , he gave biometrics on 9th may, i gave on 29th april, the third friend gave on 3rd may he didn't get decision till now, so it's not about the application or your profile, it's their mood, their country, their choices, youu all just hope for the best, rest is just pain.
Good knowing y'all , have great days, keep updating, will be happy to know if someone got visa from Pakistan.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
" I am not satified that you will leave canada at the end of your studies because: The purpose of your visit to canada is not consistent with the temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application"
This was a really lame reason, they had nothing so they gave it , it looks likes an auto refusal,template refusals.
I had shown proper funds , properties, paid whole gic ammount, first year fees, everything was perfect, no country ties reason just a lame sentence.
My SOP was very good and my consultant and the people that read it were really impressed by it and said it is really convincing and visa chances would be high.
Talking about my other two friends, one of them got refusal at 6:30 pm i got at 4:50 pm, both got the same reason on the same day , he gave biometrics on 9th may, i gave on 29th april, the third friend gave on 3rd may he didn't get decision till now, so it's not about the application or your profile, it's their mood, their country, their choices, youu all just hope for the best, rest is just pain.
Good knowing y'all , have great days, keep updating, will be happy to know if someone got visa from Pakistan.
Order GCMS notes. What school? ICM? If so that is the reason.

atif ali

May 12, 2016
Here is my timeline
APPLICATION SUBMITTED: may 13, 2024
Master's degree Abu dhabi VO
BIOMETERICE AND MEDICAL: MAY 20, 2024
BG CHECKS IN PROCESS
ELEGIBILITY NEVER STARTED
LONG SINLENCE TILL JUNE 23RD, 2024
PPR-------------------JUNE 24TH, 2024

Reactions: manpreet27

uzair ahmed

May 20, 2024
We 5 friends got rejected for bachelors , applied from Pakistan got rejected in the past 1-4 working days, it's very dissappointing, everyone's university or college was different from each other. One was for masters degree. They are rejecting many applications from Pakistan.
Btw congratulations for your visa, so happy to listen one of us got it ❤

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
We 5 friends got rejected for bachelors , applied from Pakistan got rejected in the past 1-4 working days, it's very dissappointing, everyone's university or college was different from each other. One was for masters degree. They are rejecting many applications from Pakistan.
What school were you attending for a bachelors?

atif ali

May 12, 2016
Thanks a lot. and sorry for your rejection as well as your friends. sorry to hear about. Mine is from pakistan as well. but its all masters degree. in your case and your friends case if they are all undergraduate then IRCC has a cap on undergraduate so i would say to Order gcms and see the officer real concerns and then apply accordingly.