+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS Visa Approval 2024

8h1

Jun 11, 2024
Hey guys! my biometrics got updated on the same day i had my appointment 12th June
After that there has been no update or anything on my gc key portal ? still waiting for medical to be passed as well.
Is this normal?

My file is also SDS btw, From new delhi

crazingineer

Jun 10, 2024
Hey guys! my biometrics got updated on the same day i had my appointment 12th June
After that there has been no update or anything on my gc key portal ? still waiting for medical to be passed as well.
Is this normal?

It is completely okay. For instance, I completed my biometrics on 4th of June and they got updated the same day. It was on 19th of June that my medical was updated (no medical request as it was upfront).

WAN_JUAN

Jun 13, 2024
Is this normal?

ive been waiting since 22nd May for an update, so i guess its normal
mine is also SDS processing in New Delhi

8h1

Jun 11, 2024
It is completely okay. For instance, I completed my biometrics on 4th of June and they got updated the same day. It was on 19th of June that my medical was updated (no medical request as it was upfront).
yeah i saw your timeline, btw thanks for sharing such detailed timeline. it helps a lot.
all the best for your application.