+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS PAKISTAN

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
Thank you very much for replying.
What I understood from your reply that online SDS application does not require signature. However, just to make sure that CIC will not return my niece application, please advise if i need to leave blank the last section (signature and date section)of IMM1294e or we can simply type name there,lets say Zafar kokab and put date there.

Also, advise if police certificate for SDS online application is required in case you are applying from Pakistan?

Thank you.

Regards,
Zafar
Yes please put your name and date wherever it allows. I remember it doesn't allow in any other forms except 1294e. As I'm not from Pakistan so can't comment on PC!

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Thank you very much for replying.
What I understood from your reply that online SDS application does not require signature. However, just to make sure that CIC will not return my niece application, please advise if i need to leave blank the last section (signature and date section)of IMM1294e or we can simply type name there,lets say Zafar kokab and put date there.

Also, advise if police certificate for SDS online application is required in case you are applying from Pakistan?

Thank you.

Regards,
Zafar
In signature, putting the full name acts like a signature.

Yes for SDS police clearance is needed. Its a mandatory document.

steph_2015

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hello, I got my visa on 21st august and I had applied on 6th august. In my case I had applied earlier but got rejected but later I applied in SDS and got visa in 13 to 14 days.
Hello,

Did you show your bank statements for 6 months?