+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS online application May 2020 intake too much delay

Mr.Patel1769

Nov 9, 2019
Hello, everyone i applied for visa under sds category on Jan 20 , later on Jan 28 bio metrics were cleared , now currently it's been more than 20 days which is the usual time period for sds applications but i have not heard a single response! i'm really confused what to do. However someone said to me that since my application is taking long i will surely get visa because if they want to refuse they do it in a week. What are you opinions on this guys? Is this delay a good thing or bad? If there are any jan applicants still waiting please gather around and post your story

Last edited:

Mr.Patel1769

Nov 9, 2019
Hi i got refusal today for May intake 2020, is it possible that i can reapply for the same semester? Pls advise thanks!
Don't reapply until and unless you are sure why are being denied a visa me personally i was denied two times but i understood what exactly VO wanted and then reapplied

hassanbhatti

Jan 27, 2020
Hello, everyone i applied for visa under sds category on Jan 20 , later on Jan 28 bio metrics were cleared , now currently it's been more than 20 days which is the usual time period for sds applications but i have not heard a single response! i'm really confused what to do. However someone said to me that since my application is taking long i will surely get visa because if they want to refuse they do it in a week. What are you opinions on this guys? Is this delay a good thing or bad? If there are any jan applicants still waiting please gather around and post your story
I am in the same boat. Still waiting to hear back. Applied online SDS program

Mr.Patel1769

Nov 9, 2019
Can u pls help me how to make a SOP so i can re-apply? Thanks
bro sop is just a mere optional document all need to have to get a visa is that you need to be genuine
By genuine what i mean is that you should be able to convince the VO that the course you've opted can be easily completed by you and how that course is related to your previous study
That's all.