+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS eligibility review not started even after 1 month

pte2156

Aug 6, 2024
Hello, I am a foreign worker residing in Canada. I applied for study permits for my children from the UAE. Since they are minors, biometrics are not required.

The application was submitted on August 5th, 2024. It has been 11 days, and the application is still not showing up in the tracker. As per IRCC Status " the eligibility review not started yet". I understand it's still in the early stages, but do anyone knows how long it might take for the eligibility review to start? Thanks in advance!
Hi, I applied on July 22 and got my decision after 22 days. Since submission, I hadn't been able to create a tracker account and the review of eligibility had never changed until the decision has been made. If you applied under SDS category, don't worry about not receiving any news until the decision is made. Wish you luck.

Reactions: Amna123

Amna123

Jun 18, 2024
Hi, I applied on July 22 and got my decision after 22 days. Since submission, I hadn't been able to create a tracker account and the review of eligibility had never changed until the decision has been made. If you applied under SDS category, don't worry about not receiving any news until the decision is made. Wish you luck.
Thanks I applied for my children not under SDS because we live in UAE. Still the eligibility review is not stared yet. I hope I get a reply soon. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: pte2156