+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS 2022 Processing Time

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Thanks for sharing.
What is their timeline to deliver gcms notes and how much did they charge? There are three packages on their website - $17 or $35 or $25. Which one would you suggest going for.
I have received May intake offer letter but of no use at the moment. So, want to try reapplying family application.
We have ordered from both IRCC and CBSA, the general Notes without all application documents attached. After 30 days of waiting for the Notes, we received an official notice that our Notes would be delayed for another 30 days. So, now we wait. It's been 15 days so far. I do not know if the Notes can be delayed beyond those additional 30 days.

• Wow
Reactions: Ad123j and Geet7

Ad123j

Jul 11, 2022
We have ordered from both IRCC and CBSA, the general Notes without all application documents attached. After 30 days of waiting for the Notes, we received an official notice that our Notes would be delayed for another 30 days. So, now we wait. It's been 15 days so far. I do not know if the Notes can be delayed beyond those additional 30 days.
thank you for sharing this. this info is helpful to decide whether one should go for gcms or not.

Reactions: parrots
Oct 14, 2022
Got Visa Refusal today :(

Fresh case India SDS- Applied for individual SP
Application Filed - August 03, 2022
Biometrics Given and Updated- August 08, 2022
Medical Given upfront and received an update on - September 27, 2022
Refusal Received - October 13, 2022

A bit about my profile:
I think my case is sensitive since I hold a Masters degree in Information Technology and I have enrolled for a 1 year PGDM in Relational Database and Management Systems, Conestoga Kitchener. I have two years of experience working in the industry as a Python Developer.

Thankfully, I just got a single reason of refusal:
The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

I will be reapplying with a stronger LOE.. Can someone post links to some good threads which talk about refusal LOE/Sample LOE?

Wish everyone the best of luck for their journeys :)

Reactions: PP62

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Got Visa Refusal today :(

Fresh case India SDS- Applied for individual SP
Application Filed - August 03, 2022
Biometrics Given and Updated- August 08, 2022
Medical Given upfront and received an update on - September 27, 2022
Refusal Received - October 13, 2022

A bit about my profile:
I think my case is sensitive since I hold a Masters degree in Information Technology and I have enrolled for a 1 year PGDM in Relational Database and Management Systems, Conestoga Kitchener. I have two years of experience working in the industry as a Python Developer.

Thankfully, I just got a single reason of refusal:
The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the
details you have provided in your application.

I will be reapplying with a stronger LOE.. Can someone post links to some good threads which talk about refusal LOE/Sample LOE?

Wish everyone the best of luck for their journeys :)
Pl can u confirm visa office- delhi ?

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Guys. I have completed my master's in India (in psychology) and Now I have applied to Canadian universities for another master's as I was informed by the universities that I need another Canadian master's to apply for a PhD. As Indian Masters won't be enough.

Now I have to apply for a student visa under SDS category, But I am worried that they might reject my application saying that I already have a masters in India. How should I go about it?
Please help me with this as I am very worried about it.

I have been granted admission to UOC (Calgary) for a 2 year Masters's program (with a thesis)

Tanvi_09

Aug 8, 2022
Hello Guys. I have completed my master's in India (in psychology) and Now I have applied to Canadian universities for another master's as I was informed by the universities that I need another Canadian master's to apply for a PhD. As Indian Masters won't be enough.

Now I have to apply for a student visa under SDS category, But I am worried that they might reject my application saying that I already have a masters in India. How should I go about it?
Please help me with this as I am very worried about it.

I have been granted admission to UOC (Calgary) for a 2 year Masters's program (with a thesis)
Hi,

Even I have a masters in applied psychology from India and I applied for another masters program in Canada. I did receive my visa in September, under SDS category too. Basically you'll need an SOP explaining why you need another masters program and how does it align with your future educational goals.

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

Even I have a masters in applied psychology from India and I applied for another masters program in Canada. I did receive my visa in September, under SDS category too. Basically you'll need an SOP explaining why you need another masters program and how does it align with your future educational goals.

Thank you for the response. Can you please share your SOP with me on my email id "theorion007@gmail.com" . That will be really helpful for me. You can remove your personal details.

ffm9622

Jul 19, 2019
Hi,

Hey Tanvi,
Do you mind sharing your SOP as well.
ffmashadi@gmail.com
Really appreciate.

rahuljagjish

Oct 18, 2022
For study permit
10th = 65%
12th = 70%(commerce)
BCA(Bachelor of computer application) 2021 = 7.74 CGPA ( no backlog )
Biomatrics done on 28th september 2022 and updated on same day.
1.2 year gap cover with data analyst job(cash)
Course in canada = predective analytics ( 1 year post graduation) (conestoga college doon campus)
IELTS = 6.5 no less than 6 (SDS)
GIC already Paid
Full fees already Paid
CA report around 1.2 crore(farming land)
ITR of parents of three year = 8 lakh each year
No bank statements shown
funds shown 3 lakh in separate bank statments .
someone please genuinely tell me about my this profile for visa chances.

Last edited:

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
One of my friend timeline
SDS file from India
For Jan Intake 2023
Application Date: Jul.23-2022
Rejection Date: Oct.06-2022

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
For study permit
10th = 65%
12th = 70%(commerce)
BCA(Bachelor of computer application) 2021 = 7.74 CGPA ( no backlog )
Biomatrics done on 28th september 2022 and updated on same day.
1.2 year gap cover with data analyst job(cash)
Course in canada = predective analytics ( 1 year post graduation) (conestoga college doon campus)
IELTS = 6.5 no less than 6 (SDS)
GIC already Paid
Full fees already Paid
CA report around 1.2 crore(farming land)
ITR of parents of three year = 8 lakh each year
No bank statements shown
funds shown 3 lakh in separate bank statments .
someone please genuinely tell me about my this profile for visa chances.
What's a lakh? Try to keep amounts in CAD... not everybody is from your country.

I don't know what's an ITR but future income is not considered as proof of funds. Funds should be available in one account (not several accounts). Maybe someone with experience from your country can give their opinion...