Schedule - A

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I filled the whole thing because it would not let me validate. I was asked about address history for some specific dates though, so I filled up the whole form. Lets wait for other people to respond.
Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I’m using the latest version of IMM 5669 which has been released on Oct-2018 and there is no validate button!

I’m a single applicant with no dependants.

Are you using the same version?

Ankuu

Jan 15, 2020
Friends urgent help required i got Schedule A request : Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide us with your personal/education history for the past 10 years without any gaps. This must be received at this office by: 2017/05/25
Anyone same problem ???? just saw my cic im freaking out

Ankuu

Jan 15, 2020
I filled the whole thing because it would not let me validate. I was asked about address history for some specific dates though, so I filled up the whole form. Lets wait for other people to respond.
Hi
I got same problem like you
Can you please tell me what should i have to do ?

D

Deleted member 981115

What did you end up doing??
I answered 1 question yes for the statutory questions where I had OINP international student stream refusal. Can I submit Schedule A along with my application just to avoid future ADR or delays?
Hey guys, a question about schedule A. I have been denied a US visa once. So I'll answer 'Yes' to a statutory question.

My question is, can I fill out a schedule A ahead of time and upload it with the rest of the PR application or do I have to wait for them to formally ask me for a schedule A?

Thanks in advance!