Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
WOLFHAWK said:
I did that for my wife's account and mine,, I ran out of my 5 tries 2 days in a row and on the 4th try I got a page that says my wife's name and account at the top of the page then finally got mine for me SO I THOUGHT.. Id sent them a technical issue message and it shows at the bottom of the page under messages on my account page

I thought with me getting that message id got linked.. you would think they give some directions and what it should look like if you get Linked..
You can only have 1 application linked at a time. linking another will unlink ur wives. Just do the PR side, it's really meant for the PR anyway.

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
I had asked about that a couple times, never really got an exact answer..

So we both don't need a account, correct ?? mostly I do ?? So ill just use only my account..

Do we have to Link every application that we filled out when its approved?
We filed these (wife) Application to Sponsor,, Sponsor Evaluation.. (Me) Generic Application, Work permit and Open work permit,, Both of us did Additional Family Information !
That's 6 applications..

Do all them at some point have to Be linked to My online account BY ME or it automatically linked by CIC as they do each application??..

Right now we have NOT heard about any of them. Ill guess its a normal thing to take awhile!

Only thing we or my wife has Received was emailed to my Wife in her Name, about receipt of our Completed package we mailed to CIC-Mississauga and we got that last Sunday, It had a application Number and UCI number on it near the top of the letter, which is what I used to get Our online accounts.
They really need a very complete quide on What, who and whatever Needs an account and what or how to Link to it lol

Hey Thanks you have been very helpful..

barch88 said:
You can only have 1 application linked at a time. linking another will unlink ur wives. Just do the PR side, it's really meant for the PR anyway.

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
WOLFHAWK said:
I had asked about that a couple times, never really got an exact answer..

So we both don't need a account, correct ?? mostly I do ?? So ill just use only my account..

Do we have to Link every application that we filled out when its approved?
We filed these (wife) Application to Sponsor,, Sponsor Evaluation.. (Me) Generic Application, Work permit and Open work permit,, Both of us did Additional Family Information !
That's 6 applications..

Do all them at some point have to Be linked to My online account BY ME or it automatically linked by CIC as they do each application??..

Right now we have NOT heard about any of them. Ill guess its a normal thing to take awhile!

Only thing we or my wife has Received was emailed to my Wife in her Name, about receipt of our Completed package we mailed to CIC-Mississauga and we got that last Sunday, It had a application Number and UCI number on it near the top of the letter, which is what I used to get Our online accounts.
They really need a very complete quide on What, who and whatever Needs an account and what or how to Link to it lol

Hey Thanks you have been very helpful..
Try to link your application by Name/Birth/Passport option. Lots of success with that way if you don't know your application #. Its all one big application so dont worry about the forms

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
This is a copy of the ONLY letter we Have received and it was sent Email to my wife.. and reads as follows

On Saturday, March 18, 2017 8:45 AM, Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca> wrote:

UCI: 836#####
Application No.: F000######
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Dear FRANCES H*****,
This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2017/03/03 on behalf of the following member(s):
D**e Lan*** Cle*****

I replaced some fo our personal In with # or *

Ok so this is where i got the account number that I used ,, then Got the CGKey and started us both a Online Account...

THAT IS ALL WE HAVE RECIEVED,,, Is this something that will link from our accounts Nitice it says nothing about in progress it says RECIEVED.. and it Came in my wifes Maiden name they didn't OUR last as on all the applications.. so I don't know if that effects any thing or not !!!

barch88 said:
Try to link your application by Name/Birth/Passport option. Lots of success with that way if you don't know your application #. Its all one big application so dont worry about the forms

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
I cant even figure out what I am doing ,, BUT it was said by someone in this thread or perhaps another thread I have started That they Upload there stuff thru the IRCC web form site... here is a link to them
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.117810761.1704149316.1489981260

They said fill out everything then hit submit then youll see a upload feature..

If you would please post back here if you use that and how it went for you !!

Thanks and good luck

Dougmeadows said:
I know you upload the imm5669 online, but how do you upload stuff like FBI background check and supporting docs?

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Hmm I just was wondering,, we hired a IDIOT to be our Lawyer and help get this done,, We actually wasted our money on this Firm... will having a REP stop me from being able to link up ??

OR PERHAPS its to early for me to do anything,, They only RECIEVED our Mailed Package on the 3rd of this month !!

As I said they really should post a very detailed guide on what happens from the time they RECIEVE your application and walk you thru each step for those of us lacking smarts in that thing we call a brain LOL

barch88 said:

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
will my wife or I still get emails like the one my wife received from cic saying they had received our package? I know once a link is established you no longer will get Postal Mail ..
I paid this Rep who is a complete idiot allot of Money to get this done.. I am not even sure If they have enough brains to let us know what CIC is requesting,, ughhh OMG wow

prvc said:
You won't be able to link if you have a representative.

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
WOW ok so should I Remove the REP or is it better for them to get everything and me just call them for info ?? Ive been pulling out my hair for nothing sheesh what an idiot I am

Thanks for that Link I am going to go read it now

prvc said:
Here's an overview of the application process:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse/process.asp?_ga=1.88794587.1567364439.1490630300

____

"Please note the representative will receive all correspondence from IRCC or the CBSA, not the applicant."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5561E.asp

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Ok so now thanks to your help I am better understanding some things,, Thank you !! So a couple questions I hope you can answer for us..

Do you know if we will get email updates from CIC ,Like the letter my wife got in email last Sunday from CIC SAYING That this confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received

I also found this eCAS site, that I can sign into and it shows our currant address and a box that says ""Permanent Residence Application Status"" with a hyperlink that says "Application Received" 1.We received your application for permanent residence on March 3, 2017.

Can I see any updated thru this, I mean do they do any updates thru eCAS
??

I hate firing my Rep she has allot of our money lol So as long as I can see or get notified from CIC about anything CIC is doing or needs from me Id be ok with that.. !!

prvc said:
Here's an overview of the application process:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse/process.asp?_ga=1.88794587.1567364439.1490630300

____

"Please note the representative will receive all correspondence from IRCC or the CBSA, not the applicant."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5561E.asp

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
lol,, SHE and her staff are so lost yet SHE specializes in Spousal Sponsorship so she says... I even had to call and tell her YOU MAILED MY PACKAGE TO THE WRONG ADDRESS..AND I gave her the correct address.. It turned out Ok cause it shows they received it and if they Look at it they will see I applied inland NOT outland.. And that's only the start of HER being an idiot..

Well Ill give it a couple more weeks then call my IDIOT and see if they have received anything from CIC, seeing how CIC Just received our package on the 3rd of this month.. I see others say it takes weeks to get information and request from CIC.

I read we have to get Spousal sponsorship Approval before anything else can be done... {{As soon as your sponsor is found to be eligible, we will send you an acknowledgement of receipt with your application number.}} "If the application has all the requested forms and documents, you will get an email or letter confirming that the application has been accepted for processing"

??? That letter I mentioned a couple of Post back that says they "Confirm that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received".. RECIEVED her application not- "PROCESSING" there is a big difference I would think ! This is not what they refer to as the CONFIRMING THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED FOR PROCESSING is it?,, It did have a Application # and that UCI number,, are those the numbers we use now for everything asking for a application #??

I promise ill stop being a pain once I understand all that I just asked you !! Thanks for your Time and putting up with me !!

prvc said:
I see. So all correspondence from CIC meant for you, the PA, will be received by your rep. You have to let him know about this if he doesn't know it yet (being the i***t you say he is.lol). And as for removing your rep, this decision is entirely up to you.

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Morning.. I am working on my IMM5669 and in section 6 about employment.. For current,, I put In Canada,, unemployed,, BUT what would my STATUS in Country Be.. it gives these Choices

Citizen..NO
Perm Resident...NOT YET
Visitor.... I think that is the correct answer
Worker.. NO
Student....NO
OTHER.. ??? COULD BE THE ANSWER

I dunno what to to pick .. Visitor, but Am I still a visitor If you have applied for Immagration and OWP ??

profiler

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-MAR-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAY-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront; Passed
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
05-MAY-2017
WOLFHAWK said:
Morning.. I am working on my IMM5669 and in section 6 about employment.. For current,, I put In Canada,, unemployed,, BUT what would my STATUS in Country Be.. it gives these Choices

Citizen..NO
Perm Resident...NOT YET
Visitor.... I think that is the correct answer
Worker.. NO
Student....NO
OTHER.. ??? COULD BE THE ANSWER

I dunno what to to pick .. Visitor, but Am I still a visitor If you have applied for Immagration and OWP ??
You are a visitor until they send you your OWP.