Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Have any of you filed that Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)..

If so Do you know if they will ask for that on your Online account page ??

Or are my Wife and I just suppose to know to fill that we both have to fill that form out and then upload it to cic ???
*NOTE* CIC has not asked for it but I read on the web page for that form That we had to do that within 30 days,, Below is a copy of that page.

Submit your Schedule A – Background / Declaration (IMM 5669)
View form IMM 5669 (PDF, 410.00 KB)
All applicants and family members over the age of 18 and all principal applicants (including a dependent child under the age of 18) must upload a validated electronic copy of this form within 30 days from the date of the acknowledgement email or letter.
To speed up processing and avoid delays, we strongly recommend that you:
· fill out this form while waiting for your acknowledgement of receipt
· make sure the form is validated
· save a copy so it’s ready to upload as soon as you link your application

ANY KIND OF HELP WITH THIS WOULD BE AWESOME!

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
Schedule A is only for the Principal applicant and/if any dependents being sponsored.

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
From FLORIDA IN Ontario Ca
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
abcdmud said:
Schedule A is only for the Principal applicant and/if any dependents being sponsored.
Will they let me know when to do it ??

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
WOLFHAWK said:
Will they let me know when to do it ??
Just the applicant.
Usually you'll see the request to upload within a week or as soon as you're able to link your application, no one knows for sure as every single case is different.

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
Thanks for replying ,,Ill start working on filling it out over the weekend... when they send request or you upload something.. is that the 2 areas near the bottom of your account page, Just above where it says MESSAGES ??

quote author=barch88 link=topic=481182.msg5877697#msg5877697 date=1490364949]
Just the applicant.
Usually you'll see the request to upload within a week or as soon as you're able to link your application, no one knows for sure as every single case is different.
[/quote]

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
WOLFHAWK said:
Thanks for replying ,,Ill start working on filling it out over the weekend... when they send request or you upload something.. is that the 2 areas near the bottom of your account page, Just above where it says MESSAGES ??

quote author=barch88 link=topic=481182.msg5877697#msg5877697 date=1490364949]
Just the applicant.
I only uploaded one document and it was the schedule A. If I remember correctly it had an Upload message and I had to upload the file, then hit continue to actually submit it to them...otherwise it'll sit in "Upload" - mine was like this for a day until I realized I needed to actually submit it to them...so make sure it's correct. Once you submit it theres no way to re-upload it unless they tell you.

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
So you must only see an area to do an upload when they ask you to fill out a form and send them something???

Do you find this on the Page that shows your name and says account.. It looks something like what I tried to type below this...

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO TODAY area.. (which is where you go to link an application )

Then further down the page are 2 areas, 1st one says.

"Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted"
No Data in Table

then area below that says
"View my submitted applications or profiles"
No data in Table

Is that area you find stuff CIC sent to you and that you would reply or upload back to CIC ???

Sorry to be a pain I am new at this and just want to be sure I am doing things correctly ..

Thanks for your help !!!

barch88 said:
I only uploaded one document and it was the schedule A. If I remember correctly it had an Upload message and I had to upload the file, then hit continue to actually submit it to them...otherwise it'll sit in "Upload" - mine was like this for a day until I realized I needed to actually submit it to them...so make sure it's correct. Once you submit it theres no way to re-upload it unless they tell you.

taranjotwani

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I submitted my application for Spousal Sponsorship last month and I got my SA on the 15th of March. I was able to add the applications after hacks given on this forum to my account, but I am not able to see any request for Schedule A and PCC for my wife. I have 3 questions if somebody can help?

1. Do I need to submit any documents along with Schedule A and PCC. Although the letter I have received doesn't mention any other document but just to make sure?
2. I have heard that people get request after 8-10 days in their linked application. Should I use the IRCC form to submit the documents or should I wait for mycic application to get updated.
3. Does it mattar if my name is not added to my wife's passport as we got married recently?

Thanks in advance.

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
WOLFHAWK said:
So you must only see an area to do an upload when they ask you to fill out a form and send them something???

Do you find this on the Page that shows your name and says account.. It looks something like what I tried to type below this...

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO TODAY area.. (which is where you go to link an application )

Then further down the page are 2 areas, 1st one says.

"Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted"
No Data in Table

then area below that says
"View my submitted applications or profiles"
No data in Table

Is that area you find stuff CIC sent to you and that you would reply or upload back to CIC ???

Sorry to be a pain I am new at this and just want to be sure I am doing things correctly ..

Thanks for your help !!!
I took screenshots for you. If you click "View submitted application" and then the second pic is where I uploaded and it had a upload blue box for me at the time.

Hope this helps..

http://imgur.com/a/PCwuT

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
I got a dropbox acct so I can show you what my page looks like,, it sorta like your but it isn't,, this is why I need to be sure this is where I get and sendInfo to CIC

Thank you for your time helping me out
Here is the link.. once its open hit full screen and then you can zoom in with the + button
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lu3rtqpvr5c80n5/CIC%20ACCOUNT%20PAGE%20MERGED.jpg?dl=0

barch88 said:
I took screenshots for you. If you click "View submitted application" and then the second pic is where I uploaded and it had a upload blue box for me at the time.

Hope this helps..

barch88 said:

Hope this helps..

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
I ment to say Just open it and at the bottom left youll see a way to make the image larger it says VTEW Actual size by hitting the +.. Don't use the Full screen in the middle.. I tried both lol

WOLFHAWK said:
I got a dropbox acct so I can show you what my page looks like,, it sorta like your but it isn't,, this is why I need to be sure this is where I get and sendInfo to CIC

Here is the link.. once its open hit full screen and then you can zoom in with the + button
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lu3rtqpvr5c80n5/CIC%20ACCOUNT%20PAGE%20MERGED.jpg?dl=0

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
WOLFHAWK said:

Doesn't look like you actually linked the application yet. Try clicking the blue link that says "Link an Application to this profile/account"

WOLFHAWK

Feb 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC-MISS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2017
AOR Received.
19-03-2017
I did that for my wife's account and mine,, I ran out of my 5 tries 2 days in a row and on the 4th try I got a page that says my wife's name and account at the top of the page then finally got mine for me SO I THOUGHT.. Id sent them a technical issue message and it shows at the bottom of the page under messages on my account page

I thought with me getting that message id got linked.. you would think they give some directions and what it should look like if you get Linked..

barch88 said:
Doesn't look like you actually linked the application yet. Try clicking the blue link that says "Link an Application to this profile/account"