+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough Citizenship test results March 2013

Asponsor

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
oathwait said:
Asponsor, by the way I wrote to Lois Brown my MP, but haven´t gotten any answer.
You should call his office and go meet with someone who deals with immigration in his office.

Asponsor

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
No news on my end. CIC works in mysterious ways.....some people get the oath letter within less than 3 weeks and some I guess have to wait a lill longer. I have checked the status online and nothing new. So I guess if not in the mail today, then next week I will ask my MP to follow up who is pretty good at it.

I recommend people who have been waiting for more than a month to ask their local MP's to do a follow up with CIC.

Hope we all get it soon and enjoy our summer :)

Regards,
Asponsor

oathwait

Apr 8, 2013
Asponsor said:
No news on my end. CIC works in mysterious ways.....some people get the oath letter within less than 3 weeks and some I guess have to wait a lill longer. I have checked the status online and nothing new. So I guess if not in the mail today, then next week I will ask my MP to follow up who is pretty good at it.

I recommend people who have been waiting for more than a month to ask their local MP's to do a follow up with CIC.

Hope we all get it soon and enjoy our summer :)

Regards,
Asponsor
[/quote

Hi. Any news?

Asponsor

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Nope, no news.....anxiously waiting...everyday when I get home in the evening, I hope to see a letter when I step in but so far it has been ......... :(

Apr 16, 2013
oathwait said:
Not on my side.

Scarborough Oath, how about you?

I received a call today from my MP's office (I emailed her office on Monday) that my oath has been scheduled for the second week of May and they have sent out the letter on Wednesday. So hopefully I will receive it tomorrow.

I think you should contact your MPs as well.

oathwait

Apr 8, 2013
scarborough_oath said:
I received a call today from my MP's office (I emailed her office on Monday) that my oath has been scheduled for the second week of May and they have sent out the letter on Wednesday. So hopefully I will receive it tomorrow.

[/quote

Actually I did but haven't heard a word

Asponsor

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
scarborough_oath said:

Many congrats....i am waiting for a similar surprise...hehe...let's see when it happens. If i don't receive anything today, ill probably ask my MP to follow up on it on Monday.

Cheers :)

jellyace

Apr 28, 2013
Hi! I am scheduled to take the test on May 3.. I hope u dont mind.. any chance u can still remeber the questions? and if yes,, is it ok if u share it us ... pls and thanks

Asponsor

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
jellyace said:
Hi! I am scheduled to take the test on May 3.. I hope u dont mind.. any chance u can still remeber the questions? and if yes,, is it ok if u share it us ... pls and thanks
Visit page# 1 and you will see em...good luck.

Asponsor

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
here are some more posted by someone

thunderlight

Ratings: +1
[Good][Poor]

Re: Toronto Scarborough Citizenship 2012

« Reply #279 on: April 29, 2013, 04:16:18 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello i have the test today, kindly sharing with you some of the questions , you must read the book discover canada and assist to citizenship classes otherwise you will have hard time in the test, there were 60 ppl and only 3 were given RQs, 2 ppl didnt show up, all the officers were very nice with us, i saw many young people and people were aware to vote this october against harper, make sure you bring your passport wit all the stamps on it

1) whats the function of the opposition parties?
2) whom are the founding peoples of canada
3) whats a voter information card
4) whats volunteering?
5) who is eligible for voting in canada?
6) name the provinces of central canada
7) why canada went to the war in 1939?
which one is a canadian citizen freedom
9) who can be a candidate for an election
10) who are the metis?
11) why the NWT, nunavut, yukon are the land of the midnight sun?
12) Name three requirements you must meet in order to vote in a federal election
13)How does a bill become a law?
14) what do we celebrate july 1st
15)Who do Members of Parliament represent?
16)In the Canadian justice system, what are the roles of the courts and the police?
17)Where do you see the Canadian coat of arms? answer money bills, fed buildings, gov docs
18)What are three key facts about Canada's system of government? fed state, cons monarchy, parlam democracy
19)What are the regions of Canada?