+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Scarborough 2013 - How long after transfer to test date???

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, i don't understand why it went to Scarborough. I live in Toronto.

I was curious too and I asked CIC call center too. They said that every file is unique :)

Randypandy

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Vinaypuri

Soon you will also get your test date just don't loose the hope looks after holidays files are moving bit faster.

goodluck.

vinaypuri said:

I was curious too and I asked CIC call center too. They said that every file is unique :)

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaypuri said:

Well unique here i hope doesn't translate into RQ.

Does anyone if all the intended RQ applicants are sent to Scarborough or its a mix bag? Mississauga seems very fast and less on RQ.

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just for eCase status update -

We sent you a notice on January 8, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 22, 2014 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment

:) :) Finally!.

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaypuri said:

We sent you a notice on January 8, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 22, 2014 at 1:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment

Hey man!!! Thats awesome!!

Can you please share your detailed timeline? Thanks and good luck

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaypuri said:

And do you know when in September was it transferred? End or beginning of Sept?

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Timeline is,

Sent Application some time in December.
Citizenship App. Receipt - Feb 1, 2013
Processing Started - April 3, 2013
Test Date - Jan 22.

I don't know at what point they moved it to Scarborough. Looking forward to study the discover Canada over the weekend :)

Randypandy

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Vinaypuri you got the test date as i said before me...lol

All the best with test and provide us your test feedback.

My test is on 11 Feb

randy

vinaypuri said:
My Timeline is,

Test Date - Jan 22.

I don't know at what point they moved it to Scarborough. Looking forward to study the discover Canada over the weekend :)

dear_pnp

Jan 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vinaypuri said:
My Timeline is,

Test Date - Jan 22.

Thanks buddy.....the light is at the end of the test, the wait is over.....finally

culturaltiger

Jan 16, 2014
Congrats Vinaypuri!

My file was transferred to Scarborough on 19 Nov 2013 (Applied early Feb, In process April 2013) and the agent said back ground check was complete. Just wonder if any one with the similar timeline in Scarborough has recived test invitation?

Nara

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC today, they said that my application is at Scarborough office since the December end...

vinaypuri

Jan 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nara said:
I called CIC today, they said that my application is at Scarborough office since the December end...
So I have seen based on the load Scarborough has, it will take them 3 months to give you the test date... so expect something in about March. But again that is my guess-timate. CIC and on top of it Scarborough has its own way of doing things :)

culturaltiger

Jan 16, 2014
Randypandy said:
Hi culturaltiger

I got my test notification on Jan 3rd 2014.

randy
Thanks Randy. Actually I think people get RQ move faster as there is no doubt left for CIC. Maybe I should expect test invitation in Feb and you the one for oath :)