+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

scarborogh immigration office. how long it takes ?

kili

Oct 21, 2010
My file got transfered from vergerville in local office in scarborogh 3 mounths ago.

Enyone from their experience tell me why is the files transfered, and how long it may take?

up to now i dont have goot news, i read in some blog that it takes 18-24 mounths.

or enyone that has been interviewed what do they ask for just normal and simle things or spisy question?

appriciate for any answer
thank you

Earal

Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-'10
AOR Received.
08-25-'10
File Transfer...
08-09-'10
Med's Done....
06-24-'10
Passport Req..
09-16-'10
VISA ISSUED...
01-25-'11 DM
kili said:
My file got transfered from vergerville in local office in scarborogh 3 mounths ago.

Enyone from their experience tell me why is the files transfered, and how long it may take?

up to now i dont have goot news, i read in some blog that it takes 18-24 mounths.

or enyone that has been interviewed what do they ask for just normal and simle things or spisy question?

appriciate for any answer
thank you
what is your case? are you sponsoring family members way back home or are you single applicant?
interview is only an appearance, checking spelling of names,they will ask you if you committed any crimes before, do you have dependents, and you need to sign the landing form. thats it!!!

R

robrod

Was it transfered there with AIP or without?, that's the main question. Since that was 3 months ago, it looks like it was transfered there without AIP. Meaning you must wait for them to schedule an interview which can take anytime from 6 months to over a year. Scarborough unfortunately is a busy office with longer waits than from other offices compared.
Best of luck!.

kili

Oct 21, 2010
My wife is sponsoring me.

What AIP means? The truth I don't know how is my case

I have had a charge before but I dropped it and im still on peace bond.

Is this gonna be any big prob. If anyone have had the same story or heard??