Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28.11.2013 by the grace of Allah SWT
sama2010 said:
Dear friends,

Anybody in Riyadh guide me about a good photographers who are a ware about photograph specification for Canadian immigration, I should submit recent 2 photograph with our passports for visa stamping .

Your guide will be appreciated
Thank you in advance
Hi sama, I have PM you a location. Just to add that these are the photos that would be reflected on your PR cards, so make sure that they are done exactly as per required specs. A lot of PR cards get delayed because of photo issues. Good luck

Unit_ThornHill

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Riyadh, KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
29-07-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
18-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-06-2014
Interview........
25-02-2014 in Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 07-07-2014 [blue] (Submitted on: 05-08-2014)[/blue] PPR 2: 14-08-2014 [red] (Passports submitted on: 17-08-2014) [/red]
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2014
LANDED..........
God willing by April, 2015 [URL=http://www.sherv.net/][IMG]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/flags/flag-of-canada.gif[/IMG][/URL]
ECAS update: 3. Medical results have been received.

Regards to all!

UThorn 8)

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Hasni said:
Dear fellows,

I want to move some cash from Saudi to my account in Canada. I have TD Canada Trust account, but when i went to western union with swift code and other details,...they couldn't trace my bank and said that this bank was not in their list. Al rajhi Taweel says that it will go via UK, will take a lot of time, and I have to bear transfer fees at three places, here in Saudi SAR 85, some unknown amount in UK and C$ 17.5 in Canada. And even after paying this much, there is no guarantee that money will reach my account, it may come back sometimes. Anyone who has wired money from Riyadh to Canada, pls share your experience. urgent

Thanks
Dear Hasni

Electronic money transfer in Canada is a big issue.
I transferred US $ 2500/- from my bank in Pakistan to Canada , and it took 11 days , and CAD$ 350/- were deducted on account of taxes , intermediate bank achrges etc.

I would advise you to carry cash / travelers cheques when ever you will travel

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sharedknowledge said:
Alhumdu lillah! my eCAS is also updated with the same message yesterday.
Sir

Congratulations , I wish a blessed processing ahead

Stay Blessed

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
msaeed said:
Dear Hasni

Electronic money transfer in Canada is a big issue.
I transferred US $ 2500/- from my bank in Pakistan to Canada , and it took 11 days , and CAD$ 350/- were deducted on account of taxes , intermediate bank achrges etc.

I would advise you to carry cash / travelers cheques when ever you will travel

Stay Blessed
thanks msaeed, you are right, it really costs a lot whichever way you try. Draft option seems quite secure though. However i will also try by sending some money through my online account, just to see how big are the deductions this way. JazakAllahkhair

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hasni said:
thanks msaeed, you are right, it really costs a lot whichever way you try. Draft option seems quite secure though. However i will also try by sending some money through my online account, just to see how big are the deductions this way. JazakAllahkhair
SIr

I believe you have a bank account in Canada.
Contact any exchange company in UAE , they will arrange Cash Deposit in your Canadian Bank Account or can also arrange Cash delivery in Canada - Provided this is not questioned by Tax / Police authorities in Canada

Stay Blessed

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
Asslam o alikum,

Friends, I have just received an e-mail from London office.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
-Updated forms which are available on our website:
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and your spouse. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed.
New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for you and your spouse
-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee

-Medical results (you will receive a separate email with instructions)

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from each country that you or your spouse have lived in for 6 months or more since May 2013

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Now I am confused, are they asking for all of the above documents? I had already submitted my PC report for me and my spouse and of course the other documents (IELTS, Education Docs, Marriage Certificate, etc) along with my initial application, but as per this email they are asking for another round of almost all documents.

I was under the impression that they will now intimate me to send the medical only but this mail is quite confusing.

Can anyone please guide me on this?

Regards.
Ahmed321

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmed321 said:
Asslam o alikum,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and your spouse. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed.

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from each country that you or your spouse have lived in for 6 months or more since May 2013

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

Now I am confused, are they asking for all of the above documents? I had already submitted my PC report for me and my spouse and of course the other documents (IELTS, Education Docs, Marriage Certificate, etc) along with my initial application, but as per this email they are asking for another round of almost all documents.

I was under the impression that they will now intimate me to send the medical only but this mail is quite confusing.

Regards.
Ahmed321
brother i think u need to send

updated required forms
medical tests
police certificate
fee

try to manage all this asap.

thnx

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ahmed321 said:
Asslam o alikum,

Regards.
Ahmed321
dear Ahmed, probably you are not finding time to follow the cases of the fellows who have same timelines as yours or same visa office, I am sure quite a few would have been asked for such docs. Nothing unusual in it, it is part of the process,idea is to update your file with latest input from your side before issuing the MR. These docs are usually requested once the processing time goes beyond one year. Now faster you send the earlier you get...MR, good luck

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
Dear Hasni and Dr-KK,

Thank you for your reply. Hasni, you are right, I was not following it up with UK, assuming that they will send me the process by themself, plus in their every mail it was mention to keep the communication as must less as possible.

Anyway I will try to send them the documents as soon as possible. I have another query, my wife and kids visited USA last year and they were there for 6 months, do I have to get the PCC from USA or is it not required on visit visa, I am hesitating going for this PCC process for USA because it may take upto another 16 to 18 weeks as mention on their website. I do not know if they will even give it to me since my family was on visit visa.

I have to start the PCC process here in saudi and after couple of days its Ramdan starting and in Ramdan here everything is on snails speed, specially government offices, anyway let us see.

Can you please give me some idea how to pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee?

By the way they sent me a separate mails for medical for me and my family today. Have to rush on them also.

Regards.
Ahmed321

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
HI Ahmed,

-If the period is 6 months exactly upwards, i think you need to obtain police clearence regardless if they were on perminenat residence or visit visa, you may want to double check with cic.gc.ca
-the PCC process is very easy from saudi arabia, i obtained it my self 2 weeks ago it took me 4 days only!
-on RPRF, i did it through SABB Bank, i guess all the banks in saudi can do it for you, the draft should be sent to "general reciever of canada" if i'm not mistaken, you may want to check as well cic.gc.ca for more accuracy.

i'm currently living in riyadh, drop me an email if you need nay help.

charlienoob

Jun 22, 2014
Davao city
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello there.

i deeply seek for guidance on how to apply in canada, just want to start a new career and lifestyle (likely to stay in canada as permanent). with my husband ( no kids yet).

im currently working in dammam for almost 6 years. im a RN but not working in a hospital or dispensary. im working in a dermatology clinic.

can you guys, help me out, figure how and what to do??? do i have to hunt jobs first in bank job? do i have to take ielts first? i want to go to canada after my contract here in KSA, still have 16 months here coz i have to wait for my husband to finish his contract.

info: zero activities in any processing. no assessment had been done. just browsing and reading forums.

kindly guide and enlighten us on how to do the process and which is first step, step by step.
thank you.

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Hi all.im new on this forum.i applied in fsw 2014 noc 1112 .my application reached CIO on 8th may. No news so far... :(

Hasni

Champion Member
May 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear Ahmed,

Hassan09 is right, you have to get PCC for your wife from US if she has stayed there for consecutive six months.
For RPRF, you just need to make a bank draft from your bank or any other bank if they do.
Besides you have got MR which is bit surprising cuz MR is usually sent after receiving the docs that you have been asked for and updating the latest info on your file. Time is on your side bro, Good luck