+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Saskatchewan students???

ALKA SHETTY

Dec 29, 2014
Hi Fahad,

Yes, website might say this date but it is also available in March 2015. One of my friend has got offer letter for the same. He is preparing for funding presently.

I believe you have to reach out to official email address for same.

To say about basic mind set of all international students for Canada, they all are looking for 2 years of program to get 3 years stay back in order to apply for PR easy way. Couple of students I know who are relocating from Ontario to Saskatchewan province for one year program and they apply for SINP.

Two years of program is not required if any student is directly applying for the province where SINP is possible after just getting a job offer letter. To get a job in Saskatchewan is most easy compare to any other province in Canada.

If any student is applying for Ontario province then they must go with two years of program but for Saskatchewan province it is not required.

Hope this information helps.

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hi Alka,

Inbox me your number so that we would be coordinating further.

Any other Parkland College Student!!?!?!?!?!?!

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Hi Fahad,

Yes, March 2015 is there for Business program with Parkland College. I do have one friend who is a Parkland College Student for the same program. He confirmed for the same information. As Alka suggested, you may put a mail to their official email address from where you would get exact idea.

Good Luck! :)

Sukhpreet

Oct 20, 2014
karan sandhu said:
I'm studying in siast.. Saskatoon... If u need ANy kind of help regarding accommodation let me know?
ok mate Can u inbox me ur mobile no. so that we can talk and meet. i need some help regarding accomodation.Thnx

Rupal Shah

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
mrinal said:
hi karan,
My name is mrinal. I'm aspiring for ms in biomedical engineering saskastchwen. But im realy confused whether to take ms program in saskatchwen or 2 year diploma course(co-op fast track) in centennial.pls help me what are the opportunities after ms and diploma ..

Hi Mrinal,

If I am not wrong, then Centennial College is based in Ontario. Right?

Ontario has become too crowded. I do have couple of friends who when to Canada in the year 2011. They are really struggling in gathering work experience to gather point for Ontario PNP.

If I compare his experience with Raj's experience, Raj is in far better position today. Raj went to Canada in the year 2012 and he is expecting his PR process to be completed by next one or two weeks. Raj is a Parkland College in Saskatchewan province. He applied for SINP only after getting a Full time job Offer LEtter.

There is March 2015 intake in Parkland College for Business Program.

I hope this info helps you.