+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SAP CONSULTANTS -- PLEASE HELP!!!

joshimanan

May 2, 2023
Hello guys is there any SAP consultant and preferably FICO consultant who had applied for express entry under FSW or preparing to apply.... Iam just willing to know that to apply for Express Entry under FSW - is SAP certification ( Global Certification) mandatory or we can just apply on the basis of job in SAP domain ?

Please anyone clear this.... Thanks in advance

The TEER NOC is 21222...

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hello guys is there any SAP consultant and preferably FICO consultant who had applied for express entry under FSW or preparing to apply.... Iam just willing to know that to apply for Express Entry under FSW - is SAP certification ( Global Certification) mandatory or we can just apply on the basis of job in SAP domain ?

The TEER NOC is 21222...
Read this to begin with: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence.html

Fill your EE profile first. You'll need the following to create an EE profile:
1. You need ECA done.
2. You need language test results.

Where you are when it comes to #1 and #2?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020

The TEER NOC is 21222...
No it's not mandatory, certification is not required to consult

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi Thanks for your reply ... So you are sure that I can apply without SAP global certification, just by showing my relevant work in SAP module ?
Yes! You don't need SAP global certification. FYI, if you read the links I shared you'd know that they don't ask you for certifications in FSW.