+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample of "Letter of Intent" for OOPNP

aa105942

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
I am writing a letter of Intent to state my ties and reasons to stay in Ontario. Is there anyone who has done this before? If yes, Could you share your LOI for OOPNP?

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
aa105942 said:
I am writing a letter of Intent to state my ties and reasons to stay in Ontario. Is there anyone who has done this before? If yes, Could you share your LOI for OOPNP?
In case I have friends in Canada do I need to show their PR or Passport?

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
aa105942 said:

hey can you please share a letter of intent you are writing? it would be of great help thanks a lot

aa105942

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
futurecanadiannew123456 said:
hey can you please share a letter of intent you are writing? it would be of great help thanks a lot
I decided to not send my application of OOPNP so I don't need to write it anymore. I am going to wait for new express entry rounds of invitation.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
aa105942 said:
I decided to not send my application of OOPNP so I don't need to write it anymore. I am going to wait for new express entry rounds of invitation.
By the way what is the your score.

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
aa105942 said:
Any specific reason?

badestmus

Jul 6, 2015
Please I am new here. I got this message today but what worries me is that I have send in my police report before and now they are asking for another police report. Do I need to do another police report?
I also dont get this;Updated schedule A, complete history and address sections the age of 18 years; I want to know if I must submit this schedule A.
I need help asap.
Thanks

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR(S) READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
PASSPORT(S)

You are asked to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 15 days. We recommend DHL courier, using a pre-paid return envelope.

aa105942

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
I am moving to Quebec for 2 years master program and I though this might be used as a pretext to reject my application for having no intention to live in Ontario.I am specially concerned about these new programs as they have a lot of uncertainties about their selection procedure. Although I have done my education and employment in Ontario and have property and a far relative in Ontario, there is a possibility that officer refuses my application for residing outside of Ontario while my PNP and EE is being processed, so I prefer to wait and not waste 1500 $. My score is 418 and if I do another ielts I can increase it to almost 440.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aa105942 said:
You're the reallest man, I did not send it also, I'll better pass the IELTS the second time. I have 415 now

chinmay phadke

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Russian said:
You're the reallest man, I did not send it also, I'll better pass the IELTS the second time. I have 415 now
Sample Letter of Intent

INTENTION TO RESIDE IN ONTARIO

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please find below reasons and attached proofs for evidence of my ties to Ontario.

1)Employment in Ontario
I am currently working at client location through <company name> in downtown Toronto,Ontario.
My work location address:
Toronto
ON,Canada

2)Lease Agreement:
I am currently staying at #****** Toronto,Ontario since last one year. Please find the attached lease agreement for the same.
My Previous home addresses in Toronto,Ontario are below.
#******,Toronto,,ON,Canada
#****** Toronto, ON Canada

3)Residential Ties -Please find attached documents for below items.
1)Driving license Issued by government of Ontario.
2)Bank/Credit card accounts with <Bank name> Toronto Ontario.
3)Health Card Issued by government of Ontario

4)Professional Networks / Affiliations
Volunteered for ******

5)Social Connections/Personal Relationships
During my work experience in Toronto Canada, I was fortunate to interact with a variety of people who were at different positions within the same department as well as people from different departments. Please see below contacts of my best friends and colleagues who already settled in Ontario.

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
Hi everyone,
I have recently received PT notification for OOPNP and this is how I wrote my 'Letter of Intent". can you guys please share your view on it.

Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program
400 University Avenue, Ground Floor
Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Subject : Letter of Intent to reside in Ontario

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Through this letter, I would like to confirm my intention to reside in Ontario.

At the time of submission, I am 29 years old unmarried female. I am well educated, with more than 17 years of full-time education. I currently hold one Bachelor's degree, one Master's Degree and one Post Graduate Diploma degree. In the past ten years, I have more than 5 years of full-time work experience in occupations described under Skill '0' and 'A' of the National Occupational Classifications 0411, 0911 and 2112.

My reading, writing, speaking and listening abilities in English are excellent, as I have been using English on a daily basis at work. The same can be reflected from my IELTS result.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub with all types of industries including Pharmaceuticals and Food processing industries. Based on National Occupational Classification codes mentioned above, my qualifications, my work experiences and my language abilities, I am confident in getting a job that suits my profile.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my language skills will play a vital role in establishing social connections within the community. It will not only help me professionally, but also help me to settle down and to be accepted in a community having such cultural diversity.

Moreover, my social ties are very strong in Ontario which will also help me in connecting within the minority community as well. My aunt, Mrs. XXXX (my mother's real sister) is a Canadian Citizen and is residing in Ontario since 1985 with her family. Their presence will make it more easier for me to adapt the culture and lifestyle that the province provides.

Documentation

The documents are arranged in the same order as listed in the check list. I am providing the following documents to prove blood relation:
1. MY mother's and my aunt's birth certificate.
2. My aunt's bank statement and Permanent Resident document.

I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the co-ordinates listed in the application.

Sincerely,

chinmay phadke said:
Sample Letter of Intent

INTENTION TO RESIDE IN ONTARIO

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Please find below reasons and attached proofs for evidence of my ties to Ontario.

1)Employment in Ontario
I am currently working at client location through <company name> in downtown Toronto,Ontario.
My work location address:
Toronto
ON,Canada

2)Lease Agreement:
I am currently staying at #****** Toronto,Ontario since last one year. Please find the attached lease agreement for the same.
My Previous home addresses in Toronto,Ontario are below.
#******,Toronto,,ON,Canada
#****** Toronto, ON Canada

3)Residential Ties -Please find attached documents for below items.
1)Driving license Issued by government of Ontario.
2)Bank/Credit card accounts with <Bank name> Toronto Ontario.
3)Health Card Issued by government of Ontario

4)Professional Networks / Affiliations
Volunteered for ******

5)Social Connections/Personal Relationships
During my work experience in Toronto Canada, I was fortunate to interact with a variety of people who were at different positions within the same department as well as people from different departments. Please see below contacts of my best friends and colleagues who already settled in Ontario.

Reactions: DPT and Anjanirai

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
alya2905 said:
Hi everyone,
I have recently received PT notification for OOPNP and this is how I wrote my 'Letter of Intent". can you guys please share your view on it.

Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Dear Sir/ Madam,

At the time of submission, I am 29 years old unmarried female. I am well educated, with more than 17 years of full-time education. I currently hold one Bachelor's degree, one Master's Degree and one Post Graduate Diploma degree. In the past ten years, I have more than 5 years of full-time work experience in occupations described under Skill '0' and 'A' of the National Occupational Classifications 0411, 0911 and 2112.

My reading, writing, speaking and listening abilities in English are excellent, as I have been using English on a daily basis at work. The same can be reflected from my IELTS result.

The province of Ontario is an economic hub with all types of industries including Pharmaceuticals and Food processing industries. Based on National Occupational Classification codes mentioned above, my qualifications, my work experiences and my language abilities, I am confident in getting a job that suits my profile.

As I am planning to immigrate to a new place, my language skills will play a vital role in establishing social connections within the community. It will not only help me professionally, but also help me to settle down and to be accepted in a community having such cultural diversity.

Moreover, my social ties are very strong in Ontario which will also help me in connecting within the minority community as well. My aunt, Mrs. XXXX (my mother's real sister) is a Canadian Citizen and is residing in Ontario since 1985 with her family. Their presence will make it more easier for me to adapt the culture and lifestyle that the province provides.

Documentation

The documents are arranged in the same order as listed in the check list. I am providing the following documents to prove blood relation:

I look forward to your expedient processing of my application. Should any questions arise about anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at the co-ordinates listed in the application.

Sincerely,
I must say that you wrote a really nice and to the point letter. This is exactly how i wrote my letter with just my uncle as my ties to ontario.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
alya2905 said:
Hi everyone,

Toronto ON M7A 2R9

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Documentation

Sincerely,
Can you please share your NOC and your CRS score ?

alya2905

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-10-2016
AOR Received.
13-11-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
05-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed at this time
Passport Req..
24-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully July 2017
My NOC Code is 2112 (Skill A) and my score is 432 points

rafzy said:
Can you please share your NOC and your CRS score ?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Thanks a lot for sharing such sample letters. I hope this will be useful for the members receiving OINP - PT Notification of interest.