12-2-14
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
ajayrrk said:
i also got mail from univ saying ur application is being frwd to department similar to what rupak has got

hope they strd their admission process

did anyone get this kind of e-mail apart from me and rupak
Me too

mrachidi

Mar 14, 2014
It is just that most universities in usa reply back on this date and that's why I was asking.
Anyway i received an email from ryerson stating that my file is still incomplete and that i have my post secondary transcripts missing, although I have sent them before all my grades from the first year when i entered the university till my fifth year when i graduated (I got a "diplome d'ingenieur" a french system diploma equivalent to the engineering degree), in addition to a letter from the dean of the university stating that I earned the engineering degree. What do you think is missing from the post secondary transcripts?
thank you

rupak23

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Ryerson is a canadian unv not at usa. I dont have any idea about diploma. It wil be better u ask them about ur transcript matter. U can also make it confirm from ur ryerson account.

ajayrrk

Mar 6, 2014
mrachidi said:
It is just that most universities in usa reply back on this date and that's why I was asking.
Anyway i received an email from ryerson stating that my file is still incomplete and that i have my post secondary transcripts missing, although I have sent them before all my grades from the first year when i entered the university till my fifth year when i graduated (I got a "diplome d'ingenieur" a french system diploma equivalent to the engineering degree), in addition to a letter from the dean of the university stating that I earned the engineering degree. What do you think is missing from the post secondary transcripts?
thank you
I guess ur transcripts were in French.

If so u need to have them translated and send them.

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
mrachidi said:
thank you
U should ask Ryerson uni via e-mail

gdange87

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Pune
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-07-2014
Med's Request
Up front
Med's Done....
20-06-2014
Passport Req..
Up front
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2014
LANDED..........
Coming this September
Hi Guys ,

Even i have applied to the MEng Compnet programme but the application was completed in 1st week of March only after recieving my ielts score.
I havent received any email as of yet from the uni. How would I come to know if the univ required some additional docs or if something is missing ?? Mail ??

Also what r my chances of making the cut ??

BE - 62% - first class
Diploma in Engg - 74%
Workex - Over 4 years as of today
Ielts - 8.5

I know this is subjective but was just a lil anxious.

Cheers
G

rupak23

Star Member
Oct 19, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
gdange87 said:
Hi Guys ,

Even i have applied to the MEng Compnet programme but the application was completed in 1st week of March only after recieving my ielts score.
I havent received any email as of yet from the uni. How would I come to know if the univ required some additional docs or if something is missing ?? Mail ??

BE - 62% - first class
Diploma in Engg - 74%
Ielts - 8.5

Cheers
G
profile is not bad. But u should check thier minimum req and also consult with them about your percentages and other issues via email. Another thing is application after deadline get less priority.
all the best.

srinivas.rao

Apr 5, 2014
gdange87 said:
Hi Guys ,

BE - 62% - first class
Diploma in Engg - 74%
Ielts - 8.5

Cheers
G
hi gdange87

me also with similar profile,
ielts-7
engg-67%
12-77
10-83

right now status of my is "waiting for reference from proffersor based on LOR"
my professor did not get any mail from university,but as per status from application, it shows mail was sent to them.
any suggestions

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
srinivas.rao said:
right now status of my is "waiting for reference from proffersor based on LOR"
my professor did not get any mail from university,but as per status from application, it shows mail was sent to them.
any suggestions
Sometimes it happens, it happened with my professor too.
Ask ur professor to give his personal ID, instead of university Id, i think then he will receive the LOR.

Ghufrankhan

Nov 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-14
File Transfer...
21-01-14
Med's Request
06-02-14
Med's Done....
12-2-14
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
24-2-14
LANDED..........
16-07-14
nikhilsood009 said:
anybody got any updates from Ryerson? anythng?
Nothing yet, hope they make decisions this week.