+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rural Renewal Stream Step by Step process (Moving from other province)

ibteshamahmed22

Oct 13, 2023
Have you read the requirements? You should be asking your employer during the interview process. The employer doesn’t have to proceed with the endorsement. Also these are for specific jobs as listed in the link. eg. Fast food worker. You still need to show experience in that NOC.
Yeah I read it. It is written "At the time your application is submitted and at the time the AAIP assesses your application, you must have a valid Endorsement of Candidate letter issued by the Economic Development Organization (EDO) of your designated rural community in Alberta."

So now I got it. While doing interview I should ask the employer that I need help for pnp. And then make the process clear with the employer.

Thank you so much.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah I read it. It is written "At the time your application is submitted and at the time the AAIP assesses your application, you must have a valid Endorsement of Candidate letter issued by the Economic Development Organization (EDO) of your designated rural community in Alberta."

So now I got it. While doing interview I should ask the employer that I need help for pnp. And then make the process clear with the employer.

Thank you so much.
Yes as the employer must be eligible. The link provides endorsed employers.