+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Running Two parallel applications? 2008 (In Process) & now 2010?

fruit_loops01

Dec 20, 2010
Hi guys, please help!!!

I have just noticed that there are two applications on my e-cas tracker which reach "in process"

Apparently a consultant of ours back in 2006 had filed our papers which we were unaware of for spousal sponsorship back in 2006 when my husband was living with me in Canada and it was returned after only 1 month before of missing information,,,, it still shows in process... and than above that we have our current application which we filed in July 2010 showing in process....

it reads:

We received your application for permanent residence on January 16, 2006.

We started processing your application on February 4, 2006.

We sent you a letter on February 4, 2006. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We returned your application with a letter on February 4, 2006. You may re-apply or resubmit your application when the information requested is provided. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

It was inland befpre but now its outland and its going to Abu Dhabi VO... should i be worried....