+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rules of SPP canada revised ........Alert !!!!!!

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
6.5 :) (L6.5, R6.0, W6.5, S6.0)
Interview........
amandeep.walia91 @ gmail.com
Hello folks,

I think here are lots of students in this forum house that has lots of hope from jan 2013 session, So its very important to get familiar with changes that CIC had done ,What they did is

CANADA - SPP RULES:

This is to inform you that the CIC in New Delhi and Chandigarh has made the following changes to the SPP for the January 2013 intake as of September 1, 2012:

1.A minimum IELTS band score of 5.5 will be implemented for all programs that require 6.0 bands overall.

2.Applicants are now able to deposit $10,000 into a GIC at Scotia Bank for living expenses. The amount will be disbursed as follows:

a.$2,000 upon arrival

b.$2,000 every two months thereafter

This is an added value feature for applicants in India and is based on the New Zealand model that is already in place in India. Applicants who make a deposit of $10,000 improve their chances of receiving a Study Visa. Please keep in mind that this DOES NOT replace the first semester tuition payment to the institution. The CIC will be getting back to all SPP colleges regarding the mechanisms applicants can use to make a GIC deposit in the coming weeks. This deposit MUST be made in India and not by a relative outside of India including Canada.

http://aeis-cs.blogspot.in/2012/07/new-spp-rules-canada-jan-2013-intake.html

So, a thing is bad of this to the people who make fake loans by giving 4% or 5% to loan arrangers called just jugaaru loans. Must be suffered :(and the positive side is that CIC now can't refuse applicants on saying financial insufficiency . ;) as they already paid the fees and have sufficiet funds for day to day expenses.

regards

Amandeep Singh
Rab sabda visa lawave !!!......................Best wishes

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
+1 for that Bro..!! Really informative..!! I wish they made these changes from Sept 2012 itself..!! anyways its gud for future applicants..!!

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
thatsnandu said:
+1 for that Bro..!! Really informative..!! I wish they made these changes from Sept 2012 itself..!! anyways its gud for future applicants..!!
Thank buddy, they made changes for the applicants after 1 sept 2012 , So and also stated that this new rule will give a boost to student visas.

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
dhananisam said:
That's good news they can't reject you on fianicail ground anymore . Hope it's true
No No , its just my personal opinion that if you give 10000$ to Canada , then how could they think that we can't afford studying .

That is the logic mate!!!!

jonas

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it mandatory to deposit 10000 CAD for living expenses or up to the discretion of the student

harpreet470

Jul 3, 2012
App. Filed.......
08-04-2020
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
14-12-2014
This information is not available on any official website so far.
I could only find this in the link given above..so not sure of the credibility of the info.

Even if it is true then it is just initial info...
Its written here that student needs to deposit 10,000$ as living expenses and has to pay 1st sem fees to college as it is now.

Then my question is, in what form do we have to show the funds for 2nd semester.

in bank account or in the form of loan???

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
jonas said:
Is it mandatory to deposit 10000 CAD for living expenses or up to the discretion of the student
yes mandatory for jan 2013 applicants under spp only.
Its not officially out yet, but you will see it on the CIC website from 1 august onwards........

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
harpreet470 said:
I could only find this in the link given above..so not sure of the credibility of the info.

Its written here that student needs to deposit 10,000$ as living expenses and has to pay 1st sem fees to college as it is now.

Then my question is, ino we hav what form de to show the funds for 2nd semester.

wait dear a little more, let the sept intake end up, you will see it on CIC after the last application day of sept batch, hopefully after 31 july.
All details will be out soon .......and you will get the answer soon.

Don't worry if you applying in sept 2012.
Cheers... :)

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
harpreet470 said:

Then my question is, in what form do we have to show the funds for 2nd semester.

sorry i was wrong as you already got visa.
Best of luck for the future and hope for the best.

jetender

Jul 22, 2012
hey i just have a small query... as we r going to depoist money 4 next intake does it help us in takin an education loan.. less i mean less den da sum asked before?

theamandeep

Dec 27, 2010
Amritsar
Visa Office......
CHC Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Interview........
jetender said:
hey i just have a small query... as we r going to depoist money 4 next intake does it help us in takin an education loan.. less i mean less den da sum asked before?

bro i am also waiting for the same details too, in the 1st week of august you get your all answers , So just wait for little more
jan intake is far away yet and have enough time for all documentation.So,

cheers :)

sukh aulakh

Aug 16, 2012
i got 48 prcnt in 10th class and 66 in 12th class i got 62 prcnt in engnrng diploma of IT ...7 band in ilts,,, so,is m able to apply under spp ...?