+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'Rtrnd.pending final review' Uni of Regina

mac2009

Jun 7, 2013
moneywater said:
btech: 74%..IELTS : 7.0

no i haven't emailed them yet.
Your profile is gud enough to get the admission.I can't understand why did they reject you?
Did you graduate from a good university?It may be a reason,im not sure.I heard they also check out the ranking of the university since it's easier to get good grades from low profile uni compared to gud rank uni.

Anyway,look ahead.

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
mac2009 said:
Your profile is gud enough to get the admission.I can't understand why did they reject you?
Did you graduate from a good university?It may be a reason,im not sure.I heard they also check out the ranking of the university since it's easier to get good grades from low profile uni compared to gud rank uni.

Anyway,look ahead.
i graduated from IP university ...its 87 th ranked in india...i don't know why they rejected me :(

jazaz89

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moneywater said:
btech: 74%..IELTS : 7.0

no i haven't emailed them yet.
ur profile is aaight ....
u should email and ask them abt the reason?

did u try to contact any prof for ur course?

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
jazaz89 said:
ur profile is aaight ....
u should email and ask them abt the reason?

did u try to contact any prof for ur course?
yeah i contacted professors (emailed them) but got no replies.

adeelhaf

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
I think it's really difficult to get admission in U of Regina & saskatchewan now... My class mates applied with excellant gpa and profile but got rejected.

jazaz89

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adeelhaf said:
I think it's really difficult to get admission in U of Regina & saskatchewan now... My class mates applied with excellant gpa and profile but got rejected.
Hmmm ... possible ...
For my faculty I check the student list under supervision of the professors and 95% of them were Chinese for Professors from the same origin !!!!! :eek: ???

adeelhaf

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
jazaz89 said:
Hmmm ... possible ...
For my faculty I check the student list under supervision of the professors and 95% of them were Chinese for Professors from the same origin !!!!! :eek: ???
Yes this thing is possible in Master of Science MSc... I mean by Research route... In this the student contact directly with professor so may be he prefer student from their country.. But in Course or co-op.. faculty of graduate studies makes the decision.. But God better knows their selection procedure. :D

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
adeelhaf said:
Yes this thing is possible in Master of Science MSc... I mean by Research route... In this the student contact directly with professor so may be he prefer student from their country.. But in Course or co-op.. faculty of graduate studies makes the decision.. But God better knows their selection procedure. :D
NOt jof MSc... I have been Rejected for M Eng and the Reason Told was " No Supervisor Available for You "

adeelhaf

Star Member
Dec 11, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
WaseemWasii said:
NOt jof MSc... I have been Rejected for M Eng and the Reason Told was " No Supervisor Available for You "
Welll.. I don't understand their process. But my friends studying there say that it's vv difficult to enter in Master of engineering and co-op program and u must have gr8 profile... I mean.. gr8 letter of recommendation, sop, cv, cgpa, any achievement & work experiance. otherwise u must apply in Msc by contacting professor.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
adeelhaf said:
Welll.. I don't understand their process. But my friends studying there say that it's vv difficult to enter in Master of engineering and co-op program and u must have gr8 profile... I mean.. gr8 letter of recommendation, sop, cv, cgpa, any achievement & work experiance. otherwise u must apply in Msc by contacting professor.

Msc ( Research Based ) And Meng Co op.. Are very Difficult to get in as compare to M Eng Project based.

Most of the universities dont want any supervisor for M Eng Project based. But For MSc Each and Every University want Supervisor First.

mac2009

Jun 7, 2013
Why do all the people wanna go to either in US,Canada or Aus.Those countries are very competitive and expensive.
Why nobody talks about european country.There a lot of foreigners like us who are working for Simens,volkswagan in germany;for Shell in Holand,for State oil in Norway and so on..why all of we are so blind?

jazaz89

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mac2009 said:
Why do all the people wanna go to either in US,Canada or Aus.Those countries are very competitive and expensive.
Why nobody talks about european country.There a lot of foreigners like us who are working for Simens,volkswagan in germany;for Shell in Holand,for State oil in Norway and so on..why all of we are so blind?
Bro ... :D
EU countries are very expensive in terms of education and living !
I had applied there too and have secured admission but still waiting for U of R, reason being there is no security of a job placement there after u graduate ... plus u cant stay there for even a single day after ur course finishes/ur visa expiry date ... according to the new rules and regulations u cant apply for Post Study Work Permit now (this ended in April 2012) ...
Whereas, in Canada at least u get about 2-3 yrs time to stay in the country on Post Study Visa and get to search for a job and if u r lucky ...
Having said that there are a lot of taxes in UK ... :eek:
so yes anyday people wud prefer Canada, Aus, USA ... over UK.

mac2009

Jun 7, 2013
Mann EU countries does not only mean UK.There are others countries too.
Post grad work permit:
Holand : 1 year (people are getting jobs there)
Germany :18 months n almost free education + Blue card (people are getting jobs too)