+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RTD: Shows delivered by courier but they say they don’t have it

Bryanpaz

Star Member
Mar 3, 2023
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask you if you’ve been through this and what would you recommend me to do:

I sent my application for RTD (No guarantor, filled form in lieu of guarantor) and it shows delivered and signed as received on March19,2024. (UPS)
I called IRCC 2 days ago and they told me they don’t have my application in the system , and told me to wait 2 to 3 weeks to call them back to see if they get it.
My question is : since it’s been more than a month that it shows delivered and signed in UPS tracking info , should I resend my whole application or do I better wait 2-3 weeks to see if it appears in their system?

Thank you so much

coli

Jan 21, 2020
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask you if you’ve been through this and what would you recommend me to do:

I sent my application for RTD (No guarantor, filled form in lieu of guarantor) and it shows delivered and signed as received on March19,2024. (UPS)
I called IRCC 2 days ago and they told me they don’t have my application in the system , and told me to wait 2 to 3 weeks to call them back to see if they get it.
My question is : since it’s been more than a month that it shows delivered and signed in UPS tracking info , should I resend my whole application or do I better wait 2-3 weeks to see if it appears in their system?

Thank you so much
You need to wait! The IRCC is an agent who can provide you with information once your application is put on the system. the passport office in Gatineau is the one dealing with RTD applications and has internal communication with IRCC. once your application process starts the passport office will issue the application number on the systems to fast-tracking with IRCC.

Newstart2022

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Hello everyone,

Thank you so much
Hi , I’m in the process of sending in my application the same as you did No guarantor, filled form in lieu of guarantor). Can I ask what all documents needed to be signed ? Thanks

edda deniz

Apr 16, 2023
Hello everyone,

Thank you so much