+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF - urgent

stk2014oct

Mar 17, 2016
Hi guys,

Have you guys run into this issue before?

I was requested to pay the rprf on May 18, 2016. The next day my rep paid for me online and sent the copy back to the cost recovery email and cc'd Ottawa

CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Today we got an email from Cic again saying they haven't relieved my payment. This is stressing me out. During that time, I called Cic twice and spoke with some nice reps. They all told me that the long process time is normal. Then the email bombed me today.

Have you guys had this rprf issue before? How did you deal with it?

cec2014kum

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
AUG 2016
stk2014oct said:
Hi guys,

I was requested to pay the rprf on May 18, 2016. The next day my rep paid for me online and sent the copy back to the cost recovery email and cc'd Ottawa

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Today we got an email from Cic again saying they haven't relieved my payment. This is stressing me out. During that time, I called Cic twice and spoke with some nice reps. They all told me that the long process time is normal. Then the email bombed me today.

Just send them the receipt that you have again on both emails. Also try log-in to ecas with your rprf reciept number.

rohangk

Dec 4, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre - Ottawa (CPC-O)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th Aug, 2014
AOR Received.
11th Dec, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with appln
Med's Request
2nd Feb 2016, 8th Mar 2016 (Additional tests)
Med's Done....
Checkup on 18th Jan 2016 (Upfront), Report submitted on 29th Jan 2016. Additional Medical test report submitted on 26th Feb 2016. 2nd Additional reports submitted on 2nd April.
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
7th July 2016 (RPRF requested and paid on 3rd March 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
14th July 2016
LANDED..........
20th Sept 2016
stk2014oct said:
Hi guys,

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Just email them again , and if you have paid atleast a week back then try to use the Receipt no on ecas [ https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/?app=ecas ]

Zapf

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
13-11-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
27-01-2016
Passport Req..
COPR 28-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-12-2016
stk2014oct said:
Hi guys,

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

I recently had a far worse problem with RPRF. CIC supposedly sent me a RPRF request way back on March 3rd. But my immigration lawyer (who receives CIC correspondence directly) said he never got it, and the request also never showed up on my online feed. So more than two months went by before CIC sent a "second" request on May 11, saying that I still hadn't paid and if I don't respond soon, my application could be dismissed! Of course I was stressed out, as well as furious -- I had already been waiting 21 months, and to have my application threatened, just because CIC claimed they sent an earlier request that was never received, was intolerable. Of course I paid right away, and my lawyer sent me the payment receipt. Your rep should be able to do the same.

I then contacted my local MP, who called CIC directly to protest what happened. CIC actually admitted that they didn't have a record of the March 3rd request either and that it might have been "some sort of mixup." So you are not alone in getting poor and untimely communication from CIC regarding RPRF. I would call CIC to make sure they got your payment, and if you can't get through to them, contact your local MP.

stk2014oct

Mar 17, 2016
Zapf said:
I recently had a far worse problem with RPRF. CIC supposedly sent me a RPRF request way back on March 3rd. But my immigration lawyer (who receives CIC correspondence directly) said he never got it, and the request also never showed up on my online feed. So more than two months went by before CIC sent a "second" request on May 11, saying that I still hadn't paid and if I don't respond soon, my application could be dismissed! Of course I was stressed out, as well as furious -- I had already been waiting 21 months, and to have my application threatened, just because CIC claimed they sent an earlier request that was never received, was intolerable. Of course I paid right away, and my lawyer sent me the payment receipt. Your rep should be able to do the same.

I then contacted my local MP, who called CIC directly to protest what happened. CIC actually admitted that they didn't have a record of the March 3rd request either and that it might have been "some sort of mixup." So you are not alone in getting poor and untimely communication from CIC regarding RPRF. I would call CIC to make sure they got your payment, and if you can't get through to them, contact your local MP.
Okay I can be able to log in with my receipt number now. How long do you think it will take them to send me the COPR?

Thank you so much for your kind response! Good luck with your application.

stk2014oct

Mar 17, 2016
cec2014kum said:

Just send them the receipt that you have again on both emails. Also try log-in to ecas with your rprf reciept number.
Thanks!