+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF upload

vijaysrv

Oct 8, 2015
Hi,

I paid my RPRF fee yesterday. I have the receipt but there are no options to upload it on mycic website. Is there a delay between payment and upload? What should i do if the options for uploading the receipt doesn't show up on my mycic site? Thank you advance.

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
vijaysrv said:
Hi,

I paid my RPRF fee yesterday. I have the receipt but there are no options to upload it on mycic website. Is there a delay between payment and upload? What should i do if the options for uploading the receipt doesn't show up on my mycic site? Thank you advance.
I also have the same query. I already paid my RPRF. What's the next step?

Mkey

Aug 4, 2014
Krakow
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

How did you manage this? I've got the same question now.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vijaysrv said:
Hi,

Did you go to submitted application and than to continue button?

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
StAnger said:
Did you go to submitted application and than to continue button?
Follow the instructions above and you'll see a new upload button

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Log into you myCIC portal... go to your submitted application... click on view submitted application.. then scroll down and click on continue...

in the next page it will show all the documents you had uploaded and submitted.... if you scroll down... you'll see a section to upload the RPRF..

upload there and click submit in the bottom of the page...

You are done...

Reactions: rahul dubey

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aeropostale is correct.

To add to it after you upload, you need to transmit through digital signature. Only then it reaches the servers of CIC for further processing.

Please check if it has been transmitted or not.

Mkey

Aug 4, 2014
Krakow
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The problem is I've tried loading this form where you upload documents several times, but there's no field for RPRF there.

Can it be connected with the fact, that I have received an email from the processing center directly to my email, not via CIC messages as it typically happens?...

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mkey said:
The problem is I've tried loading this form where you upload documents several times, but there's no field for RPRF there.

Can it be connected with the fact, that I have received an email from the processing center directly to my email, not via CIC messages as it typically happens?...
Hi Mkey,

I paid and submitted my RPRF after my inital submission of my application. During my submission, I too did not see a link to upload the RPRF receipt..

after submission and during processing of the application.. you'll get a mail in myCIC to pay and upload the RPRF... thats when I did it...

if you have not submitted you application and have paid for the RPRF... do not worry.... submit your application and check your submitted application.. maybe it might create a link then to upload the receipt... or wait till CIC asks for it... then you'll surely get a section to uplod your receipt.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck...

Reactions: VDej

karanmarjara

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Mkey said:

i am also having the same problem

did not get any upload option for the rprf receipt

please help me where and how to upload

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
my experience is ...if you choose to pay the RPRF fee along with application fee while submitting the application ...you need not to upload any receipt as it will show in bottom of the screen how much you paid. if you choose to pay only application fee and submit your application you will get a request from CIC to pay RPRF fee after certain verification and at that time you will have placeholder to upload the receipt .....

Reactions: VDej

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016

Hi Mkey,

I have got exactly the same question.I too dod not get any update in MyCIC account. I just got a mail for the CIC.Could this be the reason for nt being able to see any upload link?

And where to upload the reciept ?

Regards
JSPCAN

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
Hi Mkey,

I have got exactly the same question.I too dod not get any update in MyCIC account. I just got a mail for the CIC.Could this be the reason for nt being able to see any upload link?

And where to upload the reciept ?

Regards
JSPCAN
Await guidance ...i have paid the fee 5 days back but cat see te upload link till now .I have even reported a technical error but no response.What should i do?

Regards
JSPCAN

Vimee

Dec 11, 2016
Hi JSPCAN,

Did you get the solution for uploading RPRF receipt? I am having the same issue, there is no upload portal to submit fee.

Please advise!!

Cheers,

Reactions: Oyebims27

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hi JSPCAN,

Did you get the solution for uploading RPRF receipt? I am having the same issue, there is no upload portal to submit fee.

Please advise!!

Cheers,
Call IRCC.