+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RPRF Receipt Upload Link Unavaialable in Portal

Vigneshram

Sep 14, 2016
Hi,

I have made the RPRF payment online, but unable to proceed further. In the letter sent by Canadian Government, it is mentioned to upload the RPRF receipt in MyCIC, but I am unable to find any link to do so. I can see many have already faced this issue, but unable to find a definite answer on this. Can someone please answer this immediately, as I have very little time before the deadline expires.

Vigneshram

Sep 14, 2016
Hi Preet,

Thanks for the response. Under the view my submitted applications, I clicked on check status and messages. In the subsequent page, I clicked on view submitted application, there I am able to see all my uploaded applications. But however there is no place I can upload RPRF Receipt.
Please advice me on what needs to be done next.

Vigneshram

Sep 14, 2016
Hi,

Can anyone please help me on this, I am clueless here. Also is there any contact number or email id where I can write a mail to.

SusanSimon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
July 13, 2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
Nomination.....
None
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon. Hopefully
VISA ISSUED...
Soon. Hopefully.
LANDED..........
Soon. Hopefully.
Vigneshram said:
Hi,

Can anyone please help me on this, I am clueless here. Also is there any contact number or email id where I can write a mail to.
Hey,

Did they mention any email address in the RPRF Request letter? In some cases the receipt was asked to be sent to CPCO-Cost-recovery.CTDO-Recouvrement-frais@cic.gc.ca
You can call CIC during their working hours or raise a CSE or send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca marked as urgent.
All the best!

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
.Yes, this is happening a lot, especially with NDVO cases.
It happened with me too, so this is what I did:

a) Sent a CSE with the receipt attached right away
b) Emailed it to the Delhi immigration office at delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca (if you have some other VO, you will need to email itto that office)
c) Included the receipt with my passport submission when I got the PPR

Do all three, and you should have all your bases reasonably covered

Vigneshram

Sep 14, 2016
Hi Aragorn,

Sorry was not able to reply as last 1 week I was trying to explore all ways possible to get this sorted out. I have sent the receipt to Delhi Immigration ID. Can you please clarify on point a, is that some other mail I have to send. I have submitted my passport at VFS, but they did not accept the payment receipt. Is there anything I can do about it right now.
Have you got your visa stamped after all this struggle. My 30 days expires tomorrow.
Hope this thread will help a lot of people, let us keep posting our progress here.

Thanks
Vigneshram Selvaraj

Vigneshram

Sep 14, 2016
Hi All,

I have a good news to share. I have got my Visa stamped. First of all many thanks to Aragorn and Susan, who had provided me with the information necessary to get my application through. To summarize what I had done on this below are the action points.

1. Had sent my passport through Hyderabad VFS, they do accept the letter which we intially get for making RPRF payment.
2. Dropped mail to Delhi immigration office at delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca. Still did not get a reply from them, but I am sure they have read mails, since I had sent my RPRF Payment Receipt through mail only.

It takes less than 10 days to get the visa.

Thanks
Vigneshram Selvaraj

Reactions: ankitmalik13

ankitmalik13

Oct 17, 2016
Thank you Vigneshram for sharing you experiance, it would really help everyone.
I got my mail to pay RPRF fee and to updaload the receipt but as there is no option to upload the fee receipt I am going to follow the same steps and hope it will work for me too.

Will update soon with the outcome.

Vimee

Dec 11, 2016
Hi Experts,

I am going through the same hurdles what you guys have gone through. I have received the email from NDVO requesting for RPRF and same have to submit to my CIC portal. unfortunately, there is no uploading portal in the submitted portal.

I would raise CSE and send email to Delhi office. Do I need to take some other precautions? Also, I am living in a Middle Eastern country and my wife and kid are in Punjab-India. Can I request NDVO to submit our passports separately?

Please advise me!!

Cheers,