<br>[size=8pt][color=red][b]21st May 2014
AOR Received.
<br>[size=8pt][color=red][b]SA- 27th July 2014
File Transfer...
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b] AOR 2 : 5th August 2014 [/b]
Med's Done....
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]Upfront on 6th April
Interview........
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]IP from 15 Jan 2015 and got little Basic Interview Phone Call from NDVO on 21 Nov 2014[/b]
Passport Req..
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b] PPR on 20th JAN and DM on 22nd JAN
VISA ISSUED...
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b]Not Yet
LANDED..........
<br>[color=red][size=8pt][b] Not Yet[/size]
My Wife (Sponsor) is living in Ottawa.They Have Approved the First stage (i.e Approve my wife to sponsor me) on 28th of July 2014

After That with in 7 days I got Mail in India in email in my inbox (Applicant not sponsor) on 6th August 2014 stating that we have created you file number to check status follow this procedure and kindly submit these document :(s as soon as possible in order to expedite your process.

1)Your RPRF fee (If not paid already submitted)

2)Second point they have Mentioned to submit my PCC (if not already Submitted)

Then they have written some other info Like if you are Afghani citizen fill this form and if you are under 16 you don't have to submit police clearance...bla bla bla

In the end of letter That have Written failure to provide these documents may lead to refusal of your application.

I was not aware of RPRF stuff all these short forms I thought they are asking about $550 and then I confirmed from bank it was paid.I did more research and find out Ok that's another $490.In panic situation I just opened cic website and Paid Money By using my Dad's Credit Card and online receipt was generated and I also got Email of Receipt.On receipt My Dad's Name is already Printed under Name, and DOB and Client ID and Address Section was empty.

So here I am confused What is Client ID? My dad Client ID or What?
Whose DOB my dad's or What ?
Address of Whom my Dad's or My Wife in Ottawa?

Furthermore I called my wife to ask them (CIC) Because Here in India They Don't Reply any question for months.My wife Called them and they send her link to her email and also told to include Applicant file number, Name, DOB.

Receipt does not have space to include anything. Even If I She would I include?. They mean In the E Mail body write the all info and Attach the slip send it to through email Or By Post in Mississauga Office.
have I done Mistake By Paying through By Dad's Credit Card

So anyway?
Now Questions

Q1. Did they really check my file that fast and came to know ok these things are wrong in file?

Q2. Did they Just alert me generally to make sure ?

Q3. Who Would be Payer Information My dad's or My wife or Me (Applicant) and if my Wife Should Send them through or even Fax When She would Include the information of my File and Other stuff.I mean How they gonna come to that this receipt belongs to that file

Please Help Me I am very Anxious person and Take Stress Eventually for little Stuff
Kindly Reply and Answer me Specifically.My wife is also 8 Month Pregnant She Attached those Documents too :( :(

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
1. the letter received from the visa office is probably a form letter that most applicants get. The RPRF is a mandatory fee to process the application, while it's not mandatory to pay upfront, it is mandatory to pay to receive the PR. No matter if you paid it up front or just now, send the vo a copy of the receipt. The letter will have instructions how to do this. Generally the options are fax or email.

2. yes, generally, VOs will send form letters to applicants reminding them to pay fees and submitt PCC records. this is normal. if you did not submit these upfront, this is the time to submit them.

3. I don't understand where you father comes into play here? is it just because you used his credit card to make the payment? if yes, DO NOT use his informaiton on the receipt. Fill in either the sponsor's or principle applicant's information. As for UCI#, again do NOT use your father's if he has one. Your father is not associated with a spousal sponsorship application, so it will most likely cause a big confusion on CIC's part if you start throwing in new names. If your wife received the request to pay, then her UCI# would have been listed on the letter. use that number. If you have the sponsor's or applicant's info on the receipt, and the applicant's UCI, the payment will be posted to the appropriate application.

mjmorales

Jan 19, 2015
I have the same situation where I paid the IMM5401 ($550) back in June. It did not say anything about RPRF on the document checklist so this is new to me. Now they are asking for the receipt for RPRF. I'm sponsoring my wife from Philippines and she got her "PR ready to be issued" email. A month later (just now) I received the RPRF.

My question is so you do have to pay both $550 and $490 for a Spouse Sponsorship Visa?