+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Risk of losing my application fee

Bear

Jul 18, 2008
Hi friends:
Based on postal records, my application for FSW was recieved at Buff center on Oct 1, 08. Now, i know that i would not be elligible for the program under new occupation lists. I have not heard anything from them on application until today. I am moving to another US state next week, and i don't know how i will be able to tell them my change of address, so that my application will be returned to my new address.
I don't even have any file number assigned, or AOR things. PR is different thing, i am now worried about my money orders which value more than $ 1500 for my family.
Any suggestions what should i do in this case? thanks

pbusa15

Feb 2, 2008
change your address at USPS. USPS will forward you all mails of your old address to your new address till one year. This is a free service.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bear said:
Leon said:
Fax them your new address.
Thanks Leon, Do you know any appropriate fax number for this?
At http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/buffalo.asp under Immigration Fax, you will see the fax number: Immigration Fax: (716) 852-2477

Don't forget to give them enough information so they can find out who you are since you don't have a file number yet, name, old address and birth date should be enough and of course sign it. If you want to tell them that you are withdrawing your application since you know you don't qualify under the new rules, you can do this too. It might make your refund faster.