+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Right time to upload documents after ITA?

vineet_120191

May 20, 2017
Hello Seniors,

I have a question regarding the time frame in which I should upload all the relevant documents required for profile submission after receiving ITA. I know the time limit is 90 days after you receive an ITA, but what if a person completes the task just before the deadline and after reviewing the profile, Canadian officials have further questions, or if they seek for more documents? Will they increase the deadline, or will the ITA simply expire?

WiseCynic

Feb 12, 2017
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Any further or additional documents they require they can request after you submit your e-APR, provided you have a complete application with the required documents in the first place. Otherwise, your application will be deemed incomplete...

Hope that was clear

vineet_120191

May 20, 2017
Hello WiseCynic,

Thank you for your prompt response!
Yes, it make sense but still I would like to ask further (and specific) questions:

1) Work experience proof: I think I would be able to submit company provided letters in the specific format the officials want, given by the HR department of respective companies I worked for. Should I submit any more documents (payslip etc.?) beforehand or only those letters?

2) Proof of Funds: I've taken it from my parents (money transfer happened on 26th Aug), and I would most probably be completing the documents upload by late oct/early november. Should I just provide them my latest bank statment (of Oct or Nov) and then the gift deed affidavit if they ask for it, or should I include the affidavit beforehand?

Thank you!

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Hello WiseCynic,

Thank you for your prompt response!
Yes, it make sense but still I would like to ask further (and specific) questions:

1) Work experience proof: I think I would be able to submit company provided letters in the specific format the officials want, given by the HR department of respective companies I worked for. Should I submit any more documents (payslip etc.?) beforehand or only those letters?

2) Proof of Funds: I've taken it from my parents (money transfer happened on 26th Aug), and I would most probably be completing the documents upload by late oct/early november. Should I just provide them my latest bank statment (of Oct or Nov) and then the gift deed affidavit if they ask for it, or should I include the affidavit beforehand?

Thank you!
1) if ref letter has no salary details mentioned then append salary slips also (latest 3 months salary slips).. else ref letter with joining date, work duration, full/part or weekly hours, salary, all roles & responsibilities..is more than enough

2) include gift deed beforehand..along with POF

Sid1908

Jun 6, 2018
Hello
My issue is regarding pof
I am secondary applicant and i have the funds in my account so should i transfer funds to my wife(primary applicant) account or we should get my account converted it into a joint account...what is a better option???
Thanx