+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Revoked US visa - process time for info sharing stage?

Mp09

Sep 30, 2020
The PA's visa was revoked. Nothing after the GCMS (notes explained in my post), I suppose the ghost updates we've been receiving is from the IRCC checking if there are updates from info sharing from the US partner. To explain more about the situation (and why it is frustrating):
  • PA applied for TRV, declared revoked US visa; approved TRV
  • Jan 2022 Applied for sponsorship, declared revoked US visa
  • Aug 2022 PFL re: not declaring revoked US visa (not true); immediately thereafter eligibility was completed and got Pre-Arrival; we also submitted LOE stating that PA did declare the revoked visa in both the TRV application and the PR application
And that's it, all ghost updates after that and it looks like only the US partner has not begun info sharing. It's just so frustrating.
Hey was it visa revocation or refusal?
Did your partner get notified when their visa was revoked?

Mp09

Sep 30, 2020
The PA's visa was revoked. Nothing after the GCMS (notes explained in my post), I suppose the ghost updates we've been receiving is from the IRCC checking if there are updates from info sharing from the US partner. To explain more about the situation (and why it is frustrating):
  • PA applied for TRV, declared revoked US visa; approved TRV
  • Jan 2022 Applied for sponsorship, declared revoked US visa
  • Aug 2022 PFL re: not declaring revoked US visa (not true); immediately thereafter eligibility was completed and got Pre-Arrival; we also submitted LOE stating that PA did declare the revoked visa in both the TRV application and the PR application
And that's it, all ghost updates after that and it looks like only the US partner has not begun info sharing. It's just so frustrating.
Hey any news after the PFL? And how did you know the visa was revoked?