+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

revoked student visa from usa i want to travel canada for student visa does my revoked visa effect??

barinky

May 21, 2019
Hello my name is Rinky from India, I went to the USA on a student visa in 2015, I came to India in 2018 at the end of my semester but my bad luck I got deported in the USA before entering at the immigration, because of college is not properly recognized and have done part-time (that is illegal) USA visa revoked for 5 years as a student I can't go. in the USA, Now my question is can I apply for a student visa with the revoked passport of mine??? is there will be an immigration problem for me? plz guide me .

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You can apply.

You must declare the visa revocation on your Canadian application and explain why it happened. If you do not, you will be discovered - Canada verifies all immigration applications with the United States. They will find out if you do not mention the US deportation and will ban you from Canada for five years.

With a deportation on your record from the US, you will find it challenging to get a Canadian visa.

barinky

May 21, 2019
Thank you for our reply ... how much changes are there to get candan student visa I want to apply for this December..

Reactions: am571