+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of Eligibility

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hi all

I had called CIC a couple of days back and asked if my eligibility is recommended passed. I was told that my eligibility is MET and that would take oversight of another officer for it to be passed.

Now, I am confused if eligibility being 'MET' or 'RECOMMENDED PASSED' means the same or different things. Can anyone help?
in quoting your assertions, it means the same thing and it starts that you have met the requirements of CIC for a study visa but needs an overseeing of another VO to finally approve your application.. congratulations in advance and now is the time to prayer harder

Reactions: sunil238

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
in quoting your assertions, it means the same thing and it starts that you have met the requirements of CIC for a study visa but needs an overseeing of another VO to finally approve your application.. congratulations in advance and now is the time to prayer harder
Thanks for the response..
Mine is a PR Visa.. not Student Visa.. but I guess your response is applicable to that as well.. :)
Thanks again :)

Param33497

Feb 20, 2021
Mine is kinda the same. My checklist does not include docs like transcript, degree or IELTS certificate, so I did not attach them to my online application.
Actually I thought that should have been checked by the school, and later by immigration department in Quebec (before they decide to issue me a CAQ).
Seeing new lines in my profile makes me think that the visa office is "actually" processing my application :)
Hii friend I did the same mistake....did they reject your profile