+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of Additional Documents: Not Applicable ???

kanza_iftikhar

May 25, 2017
Hi guys,

My Review of additional documents section changed from "We need additional documents" to "Not Applicable"

Has this happened to anyone else? what next ?

Thanks!

M

marilamb

Hi guys,

My Review of additional documents section changed from "We need additional documents" to "Not Applicable"

Thanks!
Yep me too, trying to figure it out!

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hi guys,

Thanks!
That may mean they have all the documents they need. Did they ask for anything before. If you sent them those document then they probably change the status to that.

M

marilamb

That may mean they have all the documents they need. Did they ask for anything before. If you sent them those document then they probably change the status to that.
Yep. They requested Schedule A in April, and we finally sent it in May and it changed from we need more docs to we are reviewing your additional docs. And now that background check as started it say N/A.

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Yep. They requested Schedule A in April, and we finally sent it in May and it changed from we need more docs to we are reviewing your additional docs. And now that background check as started it say N/A.
I think they have all your document and don't need anything. If they need something they will message you and the status will change to we need additional document. I think they are busy and slow in changing the status online.

m_noor

Nov 8, 2018
Hi guys,

Thanks!

I got the same messzge this morning...

What does that mean Not Applicable