+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of Additional Documents: Not Applicable ???

AlvaroP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
It shows me "We are reviewing the additional documents you submitted." since Dec 4
have the status of your additional documents changed to
Review of additional documents - Not applicable.
yet? mine has changed today. We have similar tracks.

Arya.ars

Dec 8, 2019
have the status of your additional documents changed to
Review of additional documents - Not applicable.
yet? mine has changed today. We have similar tracks.
Mine has also changed to not applicable today after two good months of review

Nanakay1995

Feb 8, 2020
guys ,when cic request for additional documents , does it men you've passed your initial stage and your study permit is gonna be approved

jon_1989

May 5, 2020
CIC requested for additional documents I uploaded it but failed to hit on NEXT. Now it is already beyond the deadline. When I finally Submitted it the status for additional documents changed to not applicable right away. Any similar issues? This is for PR btw. I'm afraid that they might reviewed my documents without and tagged it as incomplete. I contacted webform waiting for their reply.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
CIC requested for additional documents I uploaded it but failed to hit on NEXT. Now it is already beyond the deadline. When I finally Submitted it the status for additional documents changed to not applicable right away. Any similar issues? This is for PR btw. I'm afraid that they might reviewed my documents without and tagged it as incomplete. I contacted webform waiting for their reply.
Don't worry, it's the new norm. Your document is yet to to be reviewed. I sent mine last month and it changed to NA the next moment after the transfer was complete. The day it is reviewed, it would go back to We're reviewing... and finally to NA or the default status "We don't need any docs". Most of the ADR's haven't been reviewed off-late and due dates are being set for 60-90days from the time ADR was requested. This is not based on an assumption but actuals that i have see in lot of GCMS for last month.

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR - April 30
Medicals Passed - June 24
BIL - June 24 - Received call October 19 (Toronto/Midtown) - Done on November 13

I received an update yesterday. Addition documents changed from N/A to "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided"

Additional Document: It is just a receipt for additional payment.

After I uploaded the receipt (4 months ago), the additional document changed to N/A and now it is back to "review".

I am wondering if anyone has experienced something similar.

As09

Dec 5, 2020
CEC Inland
AOR - April 30
Medicals Passed - June 24
BIL - June 24 - Received call October 19 (Toronto/Midtown) - Done on November 13

I received an update yesterday. Addition documents changed from N/A to "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided"

Additional Document: It is just a receipt for additional payment.

After I uploaded the receipt (4 months ago), the additional document changed to N/A and now it is back to "review".

I am wondering if anyone has experienced something similar.
Hii i have same problem my additional documents status change from “we need additional documents “ to “not applicable “ after submitted documents. so what happened with you next did u got your ppr yet or not pls reply thanks

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hii i have same problem my additional documents status change from “we need additional documents “ to “not applicable “ after submitted documents. so what happened with you next did u got your ppr yet or not pls reply thanks
Hi
Have you received decision on application what category was the application?
how long after it changed to not applicable -ADR you received decision ?
thanks

Kudrat

Feb 20, 2021
Hi everyone,

my cec application says not applicable for the review of additional documents I recently submitted the rcmp pcc.... can someone tell anything about it...

Reactions: Kz_hasn

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi everyone,

my cec application says not applicable for the review of additional documents I recently submitted the rcmp pcc.... can someone tell anything about it...
When did you submit ADR , and how long it’s been saying not applicable ?
what’s your timeline? Please