+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned application due to a highlighted NOC code?

krishg

Aug 2, 2014
vraghun said:
Hi,

I'm a Software Tester : Testing all Software applications majorly Web based applications and also applications on mobile devices.

and my designations are "Senior QA Tester", "Senior Tester" and "Senior Quality Analyst 1"

Which NOC Should I be selecting ? Please help me dude..I'm really tensed now as in the last moment I got this doubt and am lost.. :(
NOC 2171

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kl681 said:
Hello All:
My question is mainly about the NOC code that was highlighted by the CIC in the return letter.

My background:
Graduated in May 2012 and got the Post-Grad-Work-Permit in July 2012, and started working in Jan 2013 to now as a Software Test Engineer(NOC-2173).
Applied to the CIC in June 2014 and application got returned in July 2014.

Problem:
Under the short description of my work history in Canada, the NOC code(2173) is the only thing that was highlighted by the CIC.
And my employer also clearly states and confirms, in the employment reference letter that the work I do corresponds to the NOC-2173.

Question:
What does that highlight mean? And how to improve?

Thank you!

Do you check 2283 ??? please post your duties here .

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I proofs that if your NOC code is not matched, CIC will return it right away. :)

gagandeepsinghcanada

Aug 21, 2014
I think this is because your Job description does not matches with what you have written in your letter. Please paste exact words that you have mentioned in your job letter. Then I will be able to tell you exact reason.

mike2000

Jul 23, 2012
Hi All,

I am looking for your help on getting roles and responsibilities letter and SCHEDULE 8 Economic Classes - CEC as sample.
This will help me to rectify my roles and responsibilities letter or any suggestions from your side is welcomed.

I have got my application returned by Canada Immigration with a letter highlighting NOC 2171.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEC highlighted item Details 3: Application evaluating officer has only highlighted NOC 2171 with no details.
I don't know what officer is looking from me.

Problem 3:
I lived in Canada for two years.
2nd YEAR - 2171 - IT Consultant -- 2171 NOC is highlighted by officer, also they have given no reason or explanation regarding what is needed
1st YEAR - 2174 - Interactive Media Programmer and Developer.

I think my roles and responsibilities letter have role as - "IT Consultant" with responsibilities much similar to "Interactive Media Programmer and Developer"

Solution 3: I am thinking to provide below additional documents.
1) Company provided document which I got when Canada WP was applied for me. (as per Interactive Media Programmer and Developer role).
2) Company provided document which I got when Canada WP renewal was applied for me. (as per IT consultant role).
3) Letter from my manager -- where salary, designation, hours, role and responsibilities is listed. -- This is very difficult to be re-issued from company.

Thanks and Regards,
mike2000