+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RESTORATION AS A VISITOR----PURPOSE OF VISIT?

R_CHAUDHARY

Nov 9, 2014
Hi
Right now I am out of status as my bowp was rejected because of not having the AOR. So, I want to restore my status as a visitor but while filling the form I am stuck on one question which is my "purpose of visit". Can you please help me about what will I give the reason for this question.
As I am waiting for the ITA for my express entry profile and dont want to go back without having visa to my home country. Is this ok I tell them straight forward that
I am waiting for my ITA or my employer is applying for my LMIA.....PLEASE HELP

Ruyodono

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
No just say tourism and write an explanation letter be straight with them but dont make your self out to be a squatter just tell them you are waiting on some papers regarding the immigration process and why you are waiting and why you have to wait here and how you will support your self mean while you waiting and its should be fine

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just say that you are going to travel around beautiful Canada and/or enjoy quality life here with your family, loved ones, or friends, while waiting and constantly monitoring for your application process. Providing proof that you can support yourself here during the wait might help strengthen your case. I would not recommend to mention the word of work in applying for your visitor visa. Never expose yourself for any chance of refusal! Good luck man~