+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reschedule IELTS speaking test

DDPatel

Nov 15, 2014
Hi Experts,

Has anybody rescheduled the speaking test for IELTS ? Do you know whether it is possible ? What's the procedure for the same?

My husband & I are travelling to a different city for our IELTS exam. Our test date is 22nd Nov 2014 (Coming Saturday). We received the schedule for speaking test today. Mine is scheduled on 17th Nov (Day after tomorrow) and my husbands is scheduled on 21st Nov. We would like to reschedule it in such a way that we both can give it on the same (preferably on the same day of reading/writing/listening). The reason behind it is, our travelling time from our base to city to city in which we will give exam is 14 hours. Travelling twice would be bit difficult.

Has anybody come across such kind of situation ? Please suggest what can be done?

Thanks in advance

adamsands25

Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transferred to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-14
Nomination.....
08-01-15
AOR Received.
02-03-15
Med's Request
29-04-15
Med's Done....
10-05-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-05-15
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-15
LANDED..........
08-07-15
Yes it can happen. You will have to request it at the centre. Cant be done online though.

DDPatel

Nov 15, 2014
Hey thanks for the reply. But I cant goto centre since it's in a different city.
Can it be happen by calling their customer care ? I will have to wait till tomorrow to call up their customer care since their official working hours are over now.

DDPatel

Nov 15, 2014
Thanks all for the answers. I could reschedule the test by calling up the venue where the speaking test is suppose to get conducted.
I could speak to the person actually coordinating the speaking exam. And he agreed to reschedule

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DDPatel said:
Thanks all for the answers. I could reschedule the test by calling up the venue where the speaking test is suppose to get conducted.
I could speak to the person actually coordinating the speaking exam. And he agreed to reschedule
Good to hear! Good luck with your test!

pragati

May 11, 2016
Hi can i reschedule my speaking test (date:-16th may) and L/R/W on 19th may. i want to reschedule my speaking test date because i am travelling from different city. i am trying to connect to center also but call was not connecting i tried on toll free number also but same issue.

can anyone 1 help for the same

thanks in advance

pragati

May 11, 2016
Hey just now i spoke at customer service center of british council but they told it can not be reschedule, can you please help me for the same