+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

requirements on pr application help!

jmp

Feb 27, 2010
im passing my application for permanent residency this march...i have all the requirements except pass port (photocopy/info) of my husband. Would this be ok? im just wondering if the CPC vegreville will return my application without information about my husband`s passport. i try phoning cic call center many times to ask about this..but they busy... please help! anybody same experience....thanks anyway.., my husband is currently living in the philippines.,

jmp

Feb 27, 2010
jmp said:
im passing my application for permanent residency this march...i have all the requirements except pass port (photocopy/info) of my husband. Would this be ok? im just wondering if the CPC vegreville will return my application without information about my husband`s passport. i try phoning cic call center many times to ask about this..but they busy... please help! anybody same experience....thanks. my husband is currently in the philippines.

ymanoelpia

Star Member
Apr 3, 2009
Im just wondering why dont you get a photocopy of your husbands passport first then submit your application. You have to complete your requirements first rather than submitting it with missing info. This will just cause delays on your application.

yhya_kuraz

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
what i know that sydney need only the applicant's passport copy but you must fill all informations required in the aplication correctly.