+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Require urgent help...What should I do??

Ghoshanindita

Aug 23, 2017
Dear all,

My husband me, we both completed our masters from the same college with same degree. Now first we sent his documents to Wes for assessment his masters was accepted "Canada equivalency- master degree " and then my documents were sent to Wes. In the mean time we made our profile in CIC and we received ITA. But then game changed, my masters they considered as " bachelor degree 4 years" with that our score decreased by 1 point. We got invitation with 442 (that's the cut of) and now our point is 441.

Pls suggest what can be done-

Should I go forward with the profile n with the cover letter should I write the case ( which is very genuine one)

Or

Should I reject the invitation and wait for next round of cut offs.

HELP..

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So you claimed points for your masters before even receiving your ECA? Am I understanding this correctly?

Ghoshanindita

Aug 23, 2017
Yes, because my husband has got the same college degree as I have n he had claimed points. So I too expected the same ECA.

Patel88888

Nov 4, 2014
WES send a report with his reference number. How you enter that number before you get ECA report? If you have not select the option of ECA assessment then your degree did not get any point.