+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request you to advice on my issue

DIJU

Aug 25, 2014
Hello Guys,
I have applied for Federal Skilled Worker program under the category of Software Engineers and Designers (NOC -2173) on 10-06-2014.Unfortunately, the reference letter I submitted as part of my application didn’t include my salary details, as the employer was not willing to reveal the same and also it was the policy of the company to do so. Now after further discussion and request, the company is now ready to show the information of paid employment in the reference letter without mentioning salary.Now I would like to add this new reference letter along with the recent pay slips to my application which is under processing so that I can confirm them that my employment is paid and the amount of salary. I request you to advice me on this whether it is possible to add a new reference letter with my present application under processing or I need to submit a new application with new details after withdrawing my first application.
Thanks,
Diju

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
DIJU said:
Hello Guys,
I have applied for Federal Skilled Worker program under the category of Software Engineers and Designers (NOC -2173) on 10-06-2014.Unfortunately, the reference letter I submitted as part of my application didn't include my salary details, as the employer was not willing to reveal the same and also it was the policy of the company to do so. Now after further discussion and request, the company is now ready to show the information of paid employment in the reference letter without mentioning salary.Now I would like to add this new reference letter along with the recent pay slips to my application which is under processing so that I can confirm them that my employment is paid and the amount of salary. I request you to advice me on this whether it is possible to add a new reference letter with my present application under processing or I need to submit a new application with new details after withdrawing my first application.
Thanks,
Diju
I personally believe mentioning of the salary details in the reference letter is not a very critical thing, even we have submitted 3 reference letters and for 1 salary is not mentioned. Hope you have included other documents like Joining/Offer letter, any Increment letter, Salary Slips and Form 16 etc showing the salary details for the same company. Then that should suffice.

If I were you & if have submitted additional documents showing salary details along with the reference letter, I would not worry!!

Others can also comment & suggest!!

riyavisa

Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th aug 2014
Doc's Request.
cc charge - 23rd november
Nomination.....
per - 19th december
File Transfer...
14th March
Med's Request
Meds done - 14th April
Med's Done....
3rd Line- 23rd April
Passport Req..
PPR & DM 26th May
happy16 said:
I personally believe mentioning of the salary details in the reference letter is not a very critical thing, even we have submitted 3 reference letters and for 1 salary is not mentioned. Hope you have included other documents like Joining/Offer letter, any Increment letter, Salary Slips and Form 16 etc showing the salary details for the same company. Then that should suffice.

If I were you & if have submitted additional documents showing salary details along with the reference letter, I would not worry!!

Others can also comment & suggest!!
I agree to happy. Even I dont have reference letter with salary details. Just submit CTC document and salary slips. that should work

DIJU

Aug 25, 2014
Thanks for your response.My concern is that,I cudnt attach appointment letter,payslip or bank statement mentioning mysalary details.I provided only reference letter with all details except salary with my PR application to canada. It will become any problem to my PR application or can I have any provision to update my current application by providing pay slips or bank statements to prove my salary
Thanks,
Diju

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
Looking at the rate at which 2173 cap is getting filled, the chances of ur new application making the cap for this year is remote...

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
DIJU said:
Thanks for your response.My concern is that,I cudnt attach appointment letter,payslip or bank statement mentioning mysalary details.I provided only reference letter with all details except salary with my PR application to canada. It will become any problem to my PR application or can I have any provision to update my current application by providing pay slips or bank statements to prove my salary
Thanks,
Diju
don't worry now, reference letters are more for matching the roles with the NOC!! so hopefully this would not be an issue!! Though you should have submitted the appointment letter & salary slips to cover it up as it's mentioned in the document checklist also as additional optional docs.. You in any case would have shown bank statements/certificate for proof of funds right!!

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Salary slip is included in an additional Documents, it doesn't mean that CIC will reject your application on this basis

But be ready, Visa officer can ask you for salary slip later on, so be prepared