+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request: IRCC Processing Time Information

zaidmayers23

Jul 24, 2024
Hi there!

Here's the situation I'm in: It took 44 days for IRCC to approve my application on their portal. I sent my passport through FedEx to VAC in New York with a sticky note requesting to expedite the process ASAP. After requesting VAC to look at my courier and help expedite the process, I received these messages on Monday: "Your application, tracking ID No. XXXX has been dispatched to the IRCC Office,on Mon Jul 22 2024 for processing." and Wednesday: "Your application, tracking ID No. XXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Wed Jul 24 2024 ".

Now, here is the problem: I am supposed to go on a cruise next Monday, July 29th, at 12 PM. FedEx charged extra for 8:30 AM delivery. Only if VAC gets my passport back by Friday evening will this even be possible.

Do you think this is possible?

Last edited:

trainingday

Jun 21, 2024
Hi there!

Here's the situation I'm in: It took 44 days for IRCC to approve my application on their portal. I sent my passport through FedEx to VAC in New York with a sticky note requesting to expedite the process ASAP. After requesting VAC to look at my courier and help expedite the process, I received these messages on Monday: "Your application, tracking ID No. XXXX has been dispatched to the IRCC Office,on Mon Jul 22 2024 for processing." and Wednesday: "Your application, tracking ID No. XXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Wed Jul 24 2024 ".

Now, here is the problem: I am supposed to go on a cruise next Monday, July 29th, at 12 PM. FedEx charged extra for 8:30 AM delivery. Only if VAC gets my passport back by Friday evening will this even be possible.

Do you think this is possible?
Highly unlikely. But if it happens then do share.