+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Work permit copy, when address is incorrect

RojaPatel

Nov 4, 2023
Hi, please suggest that how to get work permit as by mistaken we gave wrong unit number which is no where exist. I realized lil late and I checked with postal service as well. They said it will be returned to sender, i tried to call IRCC and in help line the guideline was like to provide police compliant number, could someone please suggest how to get work permit copy for my husband.

amaniman

Jul 24, 2024
I've experienced the same and I ended up calling IRCC and they provided me with an email with instruction to apply for a new work permit for lost or never arrived one. I've filled the form and sent it via Canada post and received the new work permit about 20 days.

All the best

RojaPatel

Nov 4, 2023
I've experienced the same and I ended up calling IRCC and they provided me with an email with instruction to apply for a new work permit for lost or never arrived one. I've filled the form and sent it via Canada post and received the new work permit about 20 days.

All the best
Hi, thanks for replying . Can I get those details and mail address please.

amaniman

Jul 24, 2024
FYI

Application for a Verification of Status (VOS) or Replacement of an Immigration Document
Get help to open an application form or to fill one out in the Help Centre.

Use this application to:
  • get a Verification of Status document (for a $30 fee) or
  • replace a temporary resident document
See the list of information that could be found in a VOS document.
The instruction guide tells you what you need to prove your status if you are a permanent resident travelling outside Canada.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-verification-status-replacement-immigration-document.html