+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Step by Step Guide after Obaiting Letter of Acceptance from DLI

Rita2929

Feb 1, 2020
Reference letters .. this also can I send it only on email or required to courier it with sealed envelope..

faizu556

Feb 20, 2020
I am searching for Masters in Human Resource basically.. I have gap and I have been working through out my gap years ..in HR department.. or May be MBA .. I am still looking at options only however thought of preparing required documents at the same time
Okay...I think education counsellor will best guide you to choose the right universities for this. But make sure you do a little research about the universities suggested by your counsellor before applying.

faizu556

Feb 20, 2020
Reference letters .. this also can I send it only on email or required to courier it with sealed envelope..
You will not send the reference letters by yourself...you just need to fill out the referee email adress and they'll get an email regarding uploading of reference letter or filling a questionnaire. And yes the reference letters also should be scanned and sent to the university. No hard copies are required but you should preserve the reference letter which may be required in future.