+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for additional documents

darthSiddius

Oct 16, 2015
duckirha said:
Yes, the language they used is confusing. Have you paid RPRF later after your application submission? May be they are asking something like receipt or invoice.
I paid RPRF upfront.

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
darthSiddius said:
I paid RPRF upfront.
Have you opened the Request Letter in your pc or laptop? Because I noticed that if I open Request Letter in my iPad, I can't see some information in the letter. but on my laptop letter show all information

darthSiddius

Oct 16, 2015
PC, opened it in adobe reader. I think it has something to do with the LOE. Perhaps the file uploaded earlier was corrupted? That is the only section enabled.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
darthSiddius said:
PC, opened it in adobe reader. I think it has something to do with the LOE. Perhaps the file uploaded earlier was corrupted? That is the only section enabled.
May be you should upload that again if that is the only placeholder that is enabled now.

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
darthSiddius said:
DId you check the LOE that you attached earlier? Is it clearly readable? Better to scan it again and then upload. But wait for some experts comments.

darthSiddius

Oct 16, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
May be you should upload that again if that is the only placeholder that is enabled now.
Just want to be sure first. If they wanted the LOE why didn't they say so. Why ask for the 'Client Information: Receipt of information from client' crap.

duckirha said:
DId you check the LOE that you attached earlier? Is it clearly readable? Better to scan it again and then upload. But wait for some experts comments.
It was a letter indicating that I had applied for PR (inland FSW) before and my application was refused. I had included my UCI and the previous application number. It was a word document and hence wasn't scanned.

darthSiddius

Oct 16, 2015
I called the CIC "Helpline" twice and got two different responses lol. As expected their helpline isn't very helpful. First time the person asked me to open a CSE seeking clarification regarding the requested document. The second person thinks I am unable to see the Client Information section because of a technical issue with the online tool and asked me to write to the technical team, not sure what good this would do....