+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Request for Academic Records" form : India

Vibs

Jul 13, 2013
Hi All,

Could your please help me in knowing whether the "Request for Academic Records" form is mandatory to be sealed and signed by the university while sending the documents to WES for evaluation from India?
I got the below from my university in the university envelope.
1. Degree certificate
2. All 4 years marksheets.
3. Transcript Request Form in university format

But the university refused to seal and sign the "Request for Academic Records" form saying that it was not in their norms. They have their own 'Transcript Request' form, which they sealed and signed and sent in the university envelope.

Does WES accept this? If not, what is the alternative?

Please respond soon, as I'm already quite late for filling the forms.

Thanks in advance.

dmiriy10

May 20, 2013
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi,

University dont accept to sign in any documents. Its not mandatory to have WES Request for Academic Transcript form in sealed envelope. send only these documents

1. Duplicate Transcripts in Univ Sealed Envelop, with stamp on it

2. Photocopies of Duplicate Transcripts. no need of attestation .

3. 10th, +2 photocopies (front and back, if applicable)

4. WES payement receipt with Ref number on it.

5. Final award certificate (photocopy only) no need of attestation.

6. Provisional certificate ( photocopy) if applicable only, not mandatory.

take a big size envelope and keep sealed envelope and other documents in this big size envelope. mention postal address on both these envelopes..... dont forget to place ur WES Ref number receipt, which u paid online, otherwise it will b difficult to track ur application. Thats it........

I did the same thing, and they accepted my docuemnts. if u have any doubts pls contact me on 9030404171

Vibs

Jul 13, 2013
dmiriy10 said:
Hi,

University dont accept to sign in any documents. Its not mandatory to have WES Request for Academic Transcript form in sealed envelope. send only these documents

1. Duplicate Transcripts in Univ Sealed Envelop, with stamp on it

2. Photocopies of Duplicate Transcripts. no need of attestation .

3. 10th, +2 photocopies (front and back, if applicable)

4. WES payement receipt with Ref number on it.

5. Final award certificate (photocopy only) no need of attestation.

6. Provisional certificate ( photocopy) if applicable only, not mandatory.

take a big size envelope and keep sealed envelope and other documents in this big size envelope. mention postal address on both these envelopes..... dont forget to place ur WES Ref number receipt, which u paid online, otherwise it will b difficult to track ur application. Thats it........

I did the same thing, and they accepted my docuemnts. if u have any doubts pls contact me on 9030404171
Thanks a lot..will call you in sometime for some more queries..