+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Representative Address on COPR, inland sponsorship

EunpaKim

May 1, 2021
My wife recently received her eCOPR. All is good but problem is under sponsor (me) information it lists my representative's address. So I tried to change this online but that didn't work for whatever reason though I provided all required information. I am unsure what to do.

My questions is I guess is it even necessary to change this address?

On other threads, people are saying that address is where wife's PR card will be sent, but under "Application Details" it says for province of destination Alberta, and city of destination Airdrie, which is the province and city we are living in presently. So I am thinking maybe the PR card may be sent to our address because of this information.

On the PR portal online also I remember it asking for address for the PR card to be sent, or something like that, and we provided our residential address in Alberta.

I am mainly concerned about two things; one, that the PR card is delayed or sent to wrong address and two, that this might get us in trouble but I think that's unlikely.

Anyone had experience with things like this?

Sep 26, 2024
Hey! Just received my e-COPR and have the exact same problem, my spouse's (sponsor's) address is listed as my representative's address. Did you end up making an amendment or left it as is?