+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

report immigration fraud cbsa and anyone can make question with my thread thank you.

Simonejuan

Sep 1, 2024
I know someone reported immigration fraud to the ABSA last week.
but the problem is some people applied under the reported company. Also, some workers got PR portal1 and Portal2 and waiting for ecopr.
The company has reported, what happens to workers who apply under that company?
most of the workers are also involved in immigration fraud with fake documents from that company.

are they able to get the ecopr? during the cbsa investigation?

I am worried about it because I applied for PR application with that company, and I did not make any fake documents but I had some visa refusals UK and the US, and I lied to ircc on my Pr application I never had a refusal for any country. Should I worry about it? or am I okay? I am waiting for ecopr now.

please give me some information and help me.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
but the problem is some people applied under the reported company. Also, some workers got PR portal1 and Portal2 and waiting for ecopr.
most of the workers are also involved in immigration fraud with fake documents from that company.

I am worried about it because I applied for PR application with that company, and I did not make any fake documents but I had some visa refusals UK and the US, and I lied to ircc on my Pr application I never had a refusal for any country. Should I worry about it? or am I okay? I am waiting for ecopr now.

No, you are not OK. Yes, you should certainly be worried. Failing to declare past refusals is misrepresentation which normally results in a refusal and five year ban from Canada.

If someone has reported your company for immigration fraud, that makes the situation even more complicated.

Simonejuan

Sep 1, 2024
even though I was in PR portal2 last week and I need to worry about it(yes, I think so)? what should I do about it?

because people know about my visa refusals, people might report all the people who were involved in it.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
even though I was in PR portal2 last week and I need to worry about it(yes, I think so)? what should I do about it?

because people know about my visa refusals, people might report all the people who were involved in it.
Yes, you should still be worried. You have knowingly committed misrepresentation at least twice. Once in your work permit application and again in your PR application. You should contact IRCC asap and let them know the full details of the refusals you failed to declare.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Even if people get PR if it is discovered there was fraud or misrepresentation the government can cancel PR. Getting PR doesn’t mean someone is in the clear especially for fraud or serious misrepresentation. If you know people who committed fraud their status is technically at risk for eternity.

Reactions: rcincanada2019

forevermore76

May 19, 2024

Your situation sounds pretty complicated given the You're probably just better off not doing anything at this point because it might just attract unwarranted attention. You will have to live knowing if IRCC ever catches it, your PR or citizenship maybe revoked. It's a can of worms you don't want to open.

justin12345

Sep 3, 2024
Hello all,
I dont know I should be sharing this here. But I complained to CBSA about a woman who used fake work experience documents to come to Canada. She showed that she worked in X company in Mumbai in 2022. But the truth is that she was pregnant and was living in Delhi in 2022. Her son was also born in March 2022 in Delhi. The owner of that company is a friend of that woman's husband so she got all the fake work experience documents easily. There are many pictures of that woman on Facebook for the year 2022 in Delhi. Even on the facebook profile of the company's owner, one can clearly see that he is friend with that woman's husband. My question is that since the owner of the company has provided all the fake documents to that woman, will it be difficult for the CBSA to see the fraud or they will carefully look at the proofs also which I have submitted? Do they consider the owner's letters to be the main proof or can they consider that even the owner can be a party to the fraud? I sent all the proofs around 8 months ago. But nothing so far. That woman also worked illegally for 3 months after coming to Canada and purchased LMIA for cash for around 40000 dollars.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello all,
I dont know I should be sharing this here. But I complained to CBSA about a woman who used fake work experience documents to come to Canada. She showed that she worked in X company in Mumbai in 2022. But the truth is that she was pregnant and was living in Delhi in 2022. Her son was also born in March 2022 in Delhi. The owner of that company is a friend of that woman's husband so she got all the fake work experience documents easily. There are many pictures of that woman on Facebook for the year 2022 in Delhi. Even on the facebook profile of the company's owner, one can clearly see that he is friend with that woman's husband. My question is that since the owner of the company has provided all the fake documents to that woman, will it be difficult for the CBSA to see the fraud or they will carefully look at the proofs also which I have submitted? Do they consider the owner's letters to be the main proof or can they consider that even the owner can be a party to the fraud? I sent all the proofs around 8 months ago. But nothing so far. That woman also worked illegally for 3 months after coming to Canada and purchased LMIA for cash for around 40000 dollars.
Sadly fraud investigations are slow and not all are pursued. I would suggest also getting in touch with your local MP.

Simonejuan

Sep 1, 2024
Sadly fraud investigations are slow and not all are pursued. I would suggest also getting in touch with your local MP.
Your situation sounds pretty complicated given the You're probably just better off not doing anything at this point because it might just attract unwarranted attention. You will have to live knowing if IRCC ever catches it, your PR or citizenship maybe revoked. It's a can of worms you don't want to open.
so, is she in Canada? and also got the LMIA? When you report to the CBSA, you must give a company name, BOD, and specific evidence. for me, I sent a bunch of evidence about who was involved. I know CBSA never shares anything with the complaint but I will let you know what happens on that company I reported since I always keep in touch with some co-workers who still work at this company.

justin12345

Sep 3, 2024
I shared all the details with CBSA. I gave them the company name, location, bank details where illegal salary was deposited. Even whatsapp chats etc. Phone numbers, email addressess everything. But still CBSA has done nothing. She worked illegally for 3 months when she was on visitor visa. Then she got LMIA and then she left that job. I have proofs that she paid money for getting LMIA. I submitted that also to CBSA. But even then no action. The biggest dissapointment is that her work experience in India is fake. On the basis of that work experience she got LMIA and work permit. I submitted dozens of proofs proving that her work experience in India is fake. She has shown in her Indian experience that she joined a company in Mumbai when she was 7 months pregnant. The truth is that she was living with her parents at that time in Delhi and delivered her son in Delhi only. All the expreience is fake. Even after delievery she stayed in Delhi only because it was c-section delievery and she was very weak.
I gave all this information to CBSA in January 2024. But CBSA has not done anything. Last month her husband who prepared all the fake documents came to canada on an open work permit. That woman is on closed work permit. Now they are planning to apply for pr. They both are in Canada. They r happy that they deceived visa officers.
I am extremely surprised with the way CBSA is working. I even shared all my details with CBSA. I also told them to contact me for any clarification.

Simonejuan

Sep 1, 2024
I shared all the details with CBSA. I gave them the company name, location, bank details where illegal salary was deposited. Even whatsapp chats etc. Phone numbers, email addressess everything. But still CBSA has done nothing. She worked illegally for 3 months when she was on visitor visa. Then she got LMIA and then she left that job. I have proofs that she paid money for getting LMIA. I submitted that also to CBSA. But even then no action. The biggest dissapointment is that her work experience in India is fake. On the basis of that work experience she got LMIA and work permit. I submitted dozens of proofs proving that her work experience in India is fake. She has shown in her Indian experience that she joined a company in Mumbai when she was 7 months pregnant. The truth is that she was living with her parents at that time in Delhi and delivered her son in Delhi only. All the expreience is fake. Even after delievery she stayed in Delhi only because it was c-section delievery and she was very weak.
I gave all this information to CBSA in January 2024. But CBSA has not done anything. Last month her husband who prepared all the fake documents came to canada on an open work permit. That woman is on closed work permit. Now they are planning to apply for pr. They both are in Canada. They r happy that they deceived visa officers.
I am extremely surprised with the way CBSA is working. I even shared all my details with CBSA. I also told them to contact me for any clarification.
Wow, I could not believe about CBSA working that stupid and slow. But I believe that the family you mentioned they will be in problem ones they start submitting PR application. I guess that CBSA will wait for the family PR application. we will see, I really hope CBSA which is not stupid and they will wait for until pray comes really closed.I will let you know what is going on I reported company.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, I could not believe about CBSA working that stupid and slow. But I believe that the family you mentioned they will be in problem ones they start submitting PR application. I guess that CBSA will wait for the family PR application. we will see, I really hope CBSA which is not stupid and they will wait for until pray comes really closed.I will let you know what is going on I reported company.
Do you live in Canada?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I gave all this information to CBSA in January 2024. But CBSA has not done anything. Last month her husband who prepared all the fake documents came to canada on an open work permit. That woman is on closed work permit. Now they are planning to apply for pr.
-Send the information to IRCC, I believe they are the lead agency on this type of thing (CBSA more interested in outright criminality). https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/protect-fraud/report-fraud.html
-If IRCC acts, it is more likely to be at point where they apply to become PRs, because it will make more sense to look into the work experience when evaluating the PR application.

Reactions: YVR123

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
The OP isn't really making much sense and now we have a 2nd person asking irrelevant questions. The CBSA is overburdened with a failing immigration system so it's very obvious they are not going to jump on every single lead right away. A bigger policy overhaul through a new govt is the only way to stop it.

Here's a news article from today which shows the current govt is at least doing something about it.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canada-rejecting-more-foreign-travellers-at-border-as-feds-face-criticism-over-immigration-1.7023885

What's interesting is, the govt is emailing the data to news media for publishing. They want to show they are fixing things but any smart person would ask "what and who really started this chaos".